Maou to Ore no Hangyakuki - Vol. 3 Ch. 8 - Source of Power

Fed-Kun's army
@Mchelsing even then, the general way the humans treat the inhumans is, well, inhumane. Not only are they discriminated, they're still enslaved and the women are raped. It's complete racism in the most malicious way. They don't just want to eradicate them, they see them only as actual animals or objects to rule/abuse.

Dex-chan lover
Going by how Diedhauser called in question if "humans" really should be the Leader of the world even if it was just one short sentence I wonder if he's even human at all.

Dex-chan lover
@Tuni67
Some form of either
1) a superiority/god complex taken too far
2) a scientist who is already so beyond fucked in terms of ethics, that he simply keeps going since at best he is just killed and nothing they can do to him is worse than what he is already doing, because basically he has nothing more to lose
3) some kind of childhood trauma
4) some kind of systematic brainwashing from the top down which literally makes you insane and/or blindly take orders and just run with it
5) extreme megalomania
6) an author who bad habit of repeatedly trying to one up themselves in terms of plot suspense and cliffhangers has seeped into the story big time. But, since they do not know how to stop, because this shit should have ended already, we get to where we are literally inventing new reasons at the last minute for why one side has not won yet.

We have had like 3 climax battles already, and they still are introducing new powers. It is like they took the entire show of Dragon Ball and compressed it into one single battle, where just because you are very injured and have exhausted all of your current abilities, you somehow discover you have more, or recover instantly by saying "heal" in the past tense. Like when were you possibly healed? In what magical time slot, that also had to occur in the middle of the battle, did everyone somehow get to you and recover you back to fighting capabilities? Did both sides take a 15 minute lunch break so everyone could take a breather?

Also, you are telling me, the entire human civilization as a whole is ok with a massive railgun which can destroy an entire city anywhere on the continent at any time, with almost no way to block or deflect the attack? Not one single country or kingdom has an issue with it? No one is worried that when this is all over with, said weapon would just be pointed at them next in order to force their compliance? He already has shown to have no remorse for human life losses, as he just kills literally everyone in sight, human or not, because he can "blame it on the inhumans". So what makes them all sure that this rail gun is only going to be used against inhumans?

If anything, this chapter only shows why inhumans should be being protected. The other nations should be entirely against this one group who owns the railgun. Protecting the inhumans cuts off the supply of power for the gun to work. If the other countries have the knowledge of how it works, which they may or may not, it to me would seem like their best interests would align with keeping the gun dormant for as long as possible, or even just eliminating it entirely...

Aggregator gang
@Lulpin I don't know man but Hitller din't have any reason for exterminating the Jews except he hates them and view them as the cause of th defeat of Germany and he view other race as inferior so its possible that the Human here are just plain racist.

well, i'm thinking that maybe he's an alien, like they said earlier anyone who goes into space get's destroyed for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
i think the weapon wants to use that chick to make a weapon, u now how she fucked some dudes and got the drills? same thing, just not with her consent

Dex-chan lover
That really pissed me off. It takes a really broken person to think of something like that and then use it. Food and self defense are the only reason i see to kill. I do hope that the non humans can do some serious harm to the enemy. I do hope all that remains is glasses head and it stays alive for a bit

I get it. This manga is dark.
But THAT is takes it too far. Holy shit.
Not even hinted at. Just shown and made worse.
I'm...honestly triggered by this, holy shit.

Dex-chan lover
the author are worked hard to make sure us readers hate the humans. but, please dont put a shameless fanservice while i'm being clouded by grieve. do you want me to feel angry toward human or horny?

well the method is inventive, i'll give it that... also, how did this type of shit get past the editors? normally it'd get censored or rejected?
i'm vaguely interested in what backstory the author can come up with to explain all this racism, not that i expect it to be exceptionally good enough to care that much. There was that hint that it's all supposedly justified based on some "inhumans' evil secret"...

@JavelinJoe
there were other human nations of significance? been so long and this plot isnt exactly engaging enough to remember the smallest details, but i dont recall any

Double-page supporter
By the end of this, Diedhauser will probably repent for his sins of murdering all of those people because it's bound to pull off a talk no jitsu.

I was ready to sympathise with humans after revelation of some "mysterious evil" mentioned several times but it seems impossible now. This is beyond evil.

Dex-chan lover
@deltarayedge
IDK if there are or not. I really think there would be, but there is not much world building on the human side to this story. I am assuming a continent is likely going to contain at least 1 other human nation since I doubt the entire land mass is just one large human city.

This didn't get axed it got guillotined.
Author rushing to finish it with a bit of fanservice just in case readers pick up and he gets to continue.

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering how the cannon would get taken out of the story after this, but the inhumans inevitably refusing to use it because it's people-powered is a solid reason.

Users who are viewing this thread