Maou to Ore no Hangyakuki - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - Diedhauser

Dex-chan lover
@Goldenzeal I just looked it up and it's apparently an aeronautics term that refers to alignment with a particular axis, though it doesn't really apply to artillery. Not that I know the appropriate jargon or expect the TN to; the word attitude just seemed really out of place.

Power Uploader
So basically, it's a version of the earth in the far future, where foreign beings, the beastmen, have "invaded"?

And the MC didn't change world. He traveled in time.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay like everyone else I got like several questions (basically pointing out plotholes at this point):

1) how come no one pointed this out and I'm kinda of disappointed no one did, chapter 8, we see our mc at death's door and the last thing we saw was him get consumed by the giants decaption machine,this chapter not only is he out and just healed, but he was running along underneath where the fmc was getting rektd,l.

2) a gattling gun is supposed to year through everyone there, I'd you're going to use a gattling gun don't have the gattling gun do less damage then the 9mm tracker bullet gun.

3) how is this piece of shit first arc boss level ? The power scaling is on dragon ball z level, you've got a guy with nano machine armor and weapons, how is this even anything resemble,a fair fight much less a fight, if the mc Didn't arrive they would've all been dead withing seconds

4) I half agree with the assumption that, they really didn't need a hero, like the piece of shit villian could've of ended the inhumans himself, the reason I don't fully agree with it is because there appears to be a underlining sub plot involving the demo humans being as they may be iskeai'd into their world and the world itself maybe a future world rather than a alt deminision, interesting concept however the Arthur has no sense for power scaling, they're writing skills are also terrible because they've created more plot holes than resolving issues with a reasonable amount of suspension of disbelief.

I like the ecchi series, it's both dark and has a light humor side to it but goddamn does the author feel like the series is about to axe and he needs to wrap up, which is effecting the whole managa terribly. Also I agree that if the mc and fmc don't just straight up snuff this guy out, I'll want to drop this series

Supporter
Soooo the setting is "You time-traveled in the future where demons/demi-humans invaded (from space? from another dimension? created by technology?) and human tech regressed after a war with them (or with other humans...)"...

Interesting, waiting for the story explication :)

I'm here just fore the mystery.
The second Moon plot kind reminds me of TTGL
Is he travelling into the future Planet of The Apes style?
Would it eventually revealed the beastmen are artificial lifeform meant to replace humans?
Why they don't want MC to know the truth?
So many questions man.

We are metal gear rising now? That antagonist with nanomachine, and protagonist with sword and white hair? Okay.

Contributor
Everyone here quoting Revengance when the villain is wearing the Crysis Nanosuit, using the Vanquish BLADE system for his weapon, and attacking with the Equilibrium Gun-Kata.

latest

@kowoyoshi About your first gripe, the machine probably turned the MC into a cyborg or pumped him full of the same nanomachines as the villain.

Double-page supporter
So from what I understood from Diedhauser's words this is not an isekai story but a story based on time travel.
The world is the MC's world but FAR into the future - after some kind of incident caused the knowledge about technology and science to be reduced heavily.

Diedhauser is also from that world but from somewhere in the future from the MC's point of view but still from a time before that incident that caused the knowledge to be reduced.

Furthermore it seems that the "inhumans" are probably originally some kind of alien and probably one of the reason that incident occured.
Alternatively the "inhumans" are the result of humanity's research in genetics. In this case the world was split into the factions of those accepting the "inhumans" as equals and those that viewed them as a threat to "humanity" as the child of an "inhuman" and a "human" would never be a "human" due to getting the "inhuman" genes from one of the parents.

So no matter which one it is the "pure humans" then viewed the "inhumans" as beings that invade and take over the world that should belong to "humans".
You know like with those animals that were brought from their original living place and ecosystems to another continent by human sailors and merchants where they have no natural enemies and hence reproduce and take over the ecosystem there.

Therefore in order to protect the existence of "humans" the "humans" are only left with the option to exterminate the "inhumans" as otherwise the "humans" as in "pure humans" would slowly but surely go extinct due to all children between an "inhuman" and a "human" being partly "inhuman" and hence an "inhuman" themselves every time.

At least that seems to be the setup Diedhauser claims to be the case.

It could also be that the world is actually a different world and Diedhauser just has some incorrect memory or database making him believe that it is his own world after some incident.

Series hasn't gotten Axed... raws are up to like ch 22 or 23. We still plan to keep grinding through this series. Just with chapters that are over 60 pgs and 3000 words, takes time.

Users who are viewing this thread