Maou to Ore no Hangyakuki - Vol. 5 Ch. 19 - Sumire's Divine Craft (Back)

Dex-chan lover
That kamen rider like kick tho, badass as heck

Time manipulation seems broken as a power

Dex-chan lover
Bukkake bioterrorism, how dastardly.

Also you can tell Sumire is lewd, not because of the maidservice, but because she wears garters inside her underwear for the fetish.

Dex-chan lover
I hate to admit it, i really do, you have no idea how much it hurts me to say this, this manga does not deserves the following words: Anomaly looked incredible, it was an awesome design, holly shit that took me by surprise.

It should not have been on this manga, it got stomped in 2 chapters, and now it is gone, it only server as exposition, what a waste of a character design, now we are back to generic big titties and cat girls with maid uniforms.

This is so frustrating, they even gave it a tragic backstory then completely ignored it and just killed as if it was just something despite it clearly being conscious, what was the point of all that!?

Double-page supporter
It's annoying how naive the subhumans are. The humans are ruthless tacticians, but the subhuman feel so outta place. It's like a black and red belt versus an inexperienced child.

Contributor
So... "Anomaly" was just a plot device to allow Sumire to show off both her powers and the curves of her body. She was really wearing that naughty outfit because the plot unsurprisingly intended for her to get her attacked by tentacles. I mean, the fanservice was nice and all, but it was all a little bit too contrived.

The surprise for me is that the plot also revived the human colonel who they bothered to name. Is she going to play a role later? Also, this is a death flag for Lana, I suppose.

Dex-chan lover
Fan service a side, that's one grim monster, feeding on whoever came in contact and accumulating them to its mass with them being aware.

Sumire power is too op, time manipulation is always a debatable strength, no wonder she kept it to herself.

Users who are viewing this thread