Maou to Ore no Hangyakuki - Vol. 6 Ch. 23 - Warped Earth

MD@Home
> acknowl-
> edge

Ah, yes, the Edge of Acknowl, the certain edge that only truly retarded typesetters have over regular ones.

Dex-chan lover
Been awhile since the last chapter & glad to see it wasn't dropped. I'm assuming the translators wanted the tank volumes for higher quality & stuff. I still think there is something he's not revealing Shiramine about "Earth" but we'll see. Thanks for the chapter.

Edit: @PiakuchuKiller Ah understandable. Don't rush yourselves all ragged cause these chapters are lengthy. Thanks for the clarification.

Not seeing the issue here with what Diedhauser said - totally not a beastkin/demihuman fan, here. 👀
But like... if humans evolved from chimps to begin with, who cares if reality got warped to the point that history thinks they always existed? Just means more variety than a bunch of monkeys acting like they own everything.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like something is being left out with this new info. Like who sent the inhumans.

Dex-chan lover
Hear me out, guys... What if... what if the "Schwarz Katastrophe" was actually caused by a man named Elon with his "Cat Girls" experiment gone wrong??

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Useless MC. Does it matter if the world is warped by ancient tyrants? Are you really going to commit genocide on the innocent scalies and mofu?

Shame on you.

its crazy like an hour i was looking at this manga wondering when the next update will come and here we are

Fed-Kun's army
even if what he says is true, what about it, I didnt hear anything about inhumans oppressing humans the way they do

The MC better stop being a naive dumbass and start questioning what purpose serves to exterminate the inhumans.
After all, there was a peace treaty and that coincidentally all the hate against them restarted when he showed up.

Dex-chan lover
This smells like BS all over it. Even if it is the truth, people and inhumans were living together until before the war, right? and nobody had any problem with that, so why do you need the genocide? His logic just doesnt make sense.
Not to mention, the guy was outright killed, and 2 chapters latter hes walking around like nobody´s business, AND hes the only one who remembers how earth was before this alleged catastrophe? So who the hell is he, then?

Group Leader
@ZenMasters
Impossible!
Elon will be perfecting the art of creating genetically engineered catgirls for all of us to enjoy with. Everyone will see that he ain't crazy, and all who follows ain't nutjobs! We will change the world! Wahahahahahaha!

Translators: first off, thanks for the chapter!
May I suggest something? Given "Katastrophe" is feminine, "Schwarze Katastrophe" (with an -e) sounds better.

On the schwarze Katastrophe, here's my hypothesis: the inhumans are not from outer space, they're the product of Earthling genetic engineering. Reasons:
1. Fox ears, lion head, bat wings, flowers... if the inhumans are from outer space, why do they resemble native Earth life so much?
2. They cross-breed with humans dammit. This shows they're more related to us than even chimps are.
3. Four ears look like a clear design decision to appease human aesthetics. (Human skulls get weird when you have no ears on the sides, even if you plop them at the top.)
If that's correct they're as "native" to the world as the humans, and the schwarze Katastrophe wasn't caused by the inhumans - it was caused by humans. The inhumans would be either the tools humans initially used to fight, or a consequence of the sK.

Users who are viewing this thread