Maou Toubatsu Shita Ato, Medachitakunai node Guild Master ni Natta - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

images

Double-page supporter
She sure she wants Dick? Might be too long and thick for her to take.

Fed-Kun's army
Dick jokes have already been made and so i will try to make an original one:

Can you imagine his parents talking about him?

Parents: My Dick was part of the group that defeated the Demon Queen

Parents: I'm proud of my Dick

Parents: My son is my great pride and joy. I can't wait for him to return and train together again

@De_LaBaiGa
He actually wasn't named by his parents. In fact he doesn't even remember what his name originally was. His back story is talked about in arc 3 or something.

Aggregator gang
Dick, silver dick.

Mwahahahahah I cannot, oh my god, I’m literally rolling on the floor as I write this...... dammit that name is too gold.

So you guys are focused on mc's name, but that's not the only name that brings this series up to the borderlines of comedy. I still can't get over the princess's name. I keep misreading it as Marinara.

@AbuHajaar
Cummings is a much more common last name [est. 140K people] than Gaylord [est. 7K people], and makes for an even more awkward last name to pair with "Dick". Just saying. ?
[Statistics pulled from forebears.io]

@ Everyone
Dick Silver strikes me as the kind of name one would deliberately choose for a comedy, no doubt. That said, Google translate applied to the Japanese pages for the manga returns the same name, so we have to scratch out the easy answer of "prank by the translation team". In fact, the author seems to have gone full in with their weird naming sense, given that apparently the protag's adventurer title was "
The Oblivion Dick
". Seriously, it's hard to believe the author managed to take the manga seriously at all with those name choices. Of course, the tavern's speciality appears to be a milky white beverage, so perhaps the author is just slyly presenting us with one long, endless dick joke throughout the otherwise normal narrative. :p

Dex-chan lover
Dick is very nice and charming, but he doesn't show off much cus he doesn't like to stand out.

Users who are viewing this thread