Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - "Kono Watashi no Mono Tonare, Yuusha yo" "Kotowaru!" - Vol. 18 Ch. 58

Not really a suprise, it's been OT3 since a bit before the second to last arc started, but none of them got passed their awkward before the Demon Queen had to go renew her contract with the spirits of the previous demon lords and 20 chapters of politics, economics, and a war happened before they all reunited.

Dex-chan lover
while confusing in parts, it's been a long journey and i'm glad to see it finished.
and what a journey it was.

I went through a full 5 stages of grief halfway through reading the other chapters months ago, I got really tired after so many chapters but honestly...this is a nice ending

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Not sure how to feel about this. Towards the end this work started to branch out into so many separate storylines that it was hard to keep track of, and while those storylines might have been good if they got properly fleshed out it rather feels like things got spread out a bit too thin. Anyway, it's been all around enjoyable and the ending wasn't terrible, just a bit lackluster. The bit about seeing whats over the hill recurring here was kinda cool, didn't think I'd remember that particular piece of dialog from when hero and demon lord first met that I read so long ago (like I hadn't read that part in what, two years?)

Nice ending, felt like a lot to take in towards the end but all in all I’m satisfied. I like to think head maid is gloomy because magician lives with her and is messy.

Dex-chan lover
YES! FINALLY!!! I will read this tomorrow when I'm fully awake and ready to appreciate it. Thank you so much for finishing this series.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad I've lived to finally see the ending.
Thanks for everyone who has worked on this great series!
Too bad for the head maid tho, waiting for her master who will never comeback.

Dex-chan lover
Damn. I've been shitposting about this never being finished for so long, and now here we are. Best end.

@lionfromnorth i'm not sure about the accuracy on wiki

as per wiki
"In the final battle, Female Magician meets up with Senior Maid while Female Knight dueled the Archbishop. In order to take away the Archbishop's power, which was derived from the Sealed Eyes, Female Magician took on the Seal of Kings herself. After Female Knight killed the Archbishop, Female Magician was sealed away in eternal sleep by Maid Chief.

She may have recovered since then, as her epilogue reveals that her mystery novel series is still continuing. However, she is listed as being Missing In Action.

In the epilogue of Maoyuu Maou Yuusha Side-Story: The Sleepy Female Magician, she wakes up several decades after the final battle at Gateway City."

unfortunately the side story is not fully translated :(

God damn who put this big ol bowl of onions next to me? And why is it suddenly pouring? Totally unusual weird things. Must have also stubbed my toe on something too cause that’s the only way I can explain all these tears flooding out of my eyes

Fed-Kun's army
Nice to see it fully translated. Good ending overall though I am sad Female Mage was able to get her feelings out. Sad for Head Maid as well.

Their life is going on though. I like that it was an epilogue but that it did feel as if they are all also going to be continuing their journey beyond what we see.

Dex-chan lover
I feel so hollow after finishing this, because I know it's the end
But as they say "Don't be sad it ended, be happy it happened"

Interesting journey, I'm glad I was able to see the completion of this manga after all this time

Users who are viewing this thread