Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - "Kono Watashi no Mono Tonare, Yuusha yo" "Kotowaru!"

Dex-chan lover
@Allim
Another issue was like I am not a native English speaker, understanding is easier than making it seems a normal translation which means QC is needed.
I may still need to learn Tae-kin and intermediate/advanced grammar.

Using Grammarly would help but that might sound like a formal text.

@Xaelath
I am a native English speaker, the only thing that's stopping me from doing this Manga would be translation bit. I also need to find the raws but that should be easy.

Honestly I feel that any translation would be fine at this point so that readers can finally read the end of it.
@Allim @Xaelath
If you guys are both up to it, I can typeset just as I did for chapter 53.

@sandpipes
I'm up for it. I was considering google translate but the camera feature on the app doesn't work well with the raws. Also, ideally, I would want to publish chapters 48-52 as well.

Group Leader
@Allim @Xaelath My group has cleaned and translated up to 58! We just need to typeset and those will be released. If you would like, we can also do 48-52 as I noticed they weren't listed either.

Dex-chan lover
@PshhPearl
48-52 seems available outside MD because of it being licensed (So better don't waste your breath unless you're fine doing it for MD reader).

Oh man, how i already accepted that this awesome title won't get the finish line that it deserved. Thanks for @PshhPearl for giving this series a fresh breath again! Also it will be even nicer if you also do 48-52.

Guys please, is it like Harem but focus on one girl (the maou) or harem like the girl fighting for the hero, pls repsond

Dex-chan lover
New chapter?
Shit,the virus got me,I died and this is heaven....(Sounds like the name of a lazy isekai manga)

Supporter
I'm gonna have to start over from the very beginning. This updated so slowly that I can't remember half of what happened after the anime ended... there was a war, pope ate some eyeballs, and the humans got their hands on muskets. that's about all I could remember

Where did all the chapters just go? Its marked as having none for me...
Edit: nevermind, they're back... must've been a database issue. Had me worried there for a sec.

it's not actually a harem, there's only like 2 girls that actually like the hero romantically. And the majority of the story is about war, politics and economics anyway.

it would be nice if you also do 48-52.Thanks for traslating,i thought none would traslate this series anymore so it's a lot appreciated

Dex-chan lover
@MonPote
romance is really, REALLY not the focus of the series

there's one main pairing. any other girls that like the hero are doomed

Users who are viewing this thread