Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - "Kono Watashi no Mono Tonare, Yuusha yo" "Kotowaru!"

This manga is a masterpiece filled with intricate plot and world building. It has so much technicality that it almost feels like reading a book rather than a manga (it's based on the LN so kinda makes sense) the artist behind is making awesome work as well.

I love this manga. Love everything in it. Also 40++ pages per chapter is awesome to keep entertain me in this world situation right now.

"You and what army?!" *shines* "Why, you, of course." It takes some serious balls to slay a dragon by convincing it to eat its own feet.

@nathan67003 They are. Took me two minutes to find them. On at least 5 different sites.

Thanks for scanlating, looks like there are only two chapters left?

Dex-chan lover
don't mind me, just checking in to see if the last 2 chapters have been finished yet. Seems they haven't, but I will hold out hope.

This is just sad...
With only two chapters left and high quality scans available, how no one took the time to just finish it

Dex-chan lover
Good news everyone! This manga has furigana in it! And you know what it means. Google translations time! : D

Double-page supporter
I remember watching the anime and just being amazed at how much of a fucking stinker it was. Zero chemistry between the main characters, out-of-nowhere harem, and also how fucking pretentious it was while telling me with a straight face shit like "War isn't won by patriotism, but by the economy!" (Arguably untrue in Medieval times). Like, I get if this was someone's gateway anime/manga in political intrigue and strategy manga, but damn that's sooooo shallow. Is the manga any better? Because, quite frankly, there are so few of these I'm willing to read anything.

Dex-chan lover
@KreigGuardsman I need to reread the manga from the beginning myself(haven't read it since the translation hiatus), but I know that its much more developed and detailed than anything the anime did. I initially started with the manga, so I was pretty hyped for the anime, but it was indeed a great disappointment(outside voice casting; love me some Sawashiro =03). This is one of those series where the minute details are important for the overall tone and flow of the story, and most of that was skipped over in lieu of trying to run through as much material as possible. I think you'll appreciate the slower roll the manga takes, but that might just be nostalgia from my prev experience talking =0v.

Double-page supporter
I think I'm going to leave a long ass comment in every chapter that bothers me starting from ch. 1

EDIT: The Southern Kingdoms give me some serious Cadia vibes. I can't ignore it.

Users who are viewing this thread