Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - "Kono Watashi no Mono Tonare, Yuusha yo" "Kotowaru!"

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, the ending (especially ch. 57) felt very artificial. As if it's there just si that there is a "happy ending". Granted I haven't read this for a while, though I doubt the previous chapters can redeem this conclusion. All in all, it just felt bland.

oh man i remember this manga so long ago... i think this is one of the first manga i read that using modern knowledge for medieval fantasy setting... thank you again for this..

Double-page supporter
thank you all the groups for translating that very enjoyable and heart-warming serie

Dex-chan lover
I remember reading this a long time ago (now I re-read this), similar type like Spice & Wolf, thanks for the translation.

Less than 24hr after me realizing i'll never see the ending, here it is. LOL
Thank you very much for bringing a closure to this mistreated manga

Dex-chan lover
Lol, as soon as I got the raws and thought to translate it via google, coincidences? I think not xD

A masterpiece. Few series explores topics such as economic trade, philosophy, diplomacy, negociation and war as densely as this one, while still using the language of otaku and moe cultures, making it appealing and accessible to the manga/anime public. Internally consistent from beggining to end, emotional and inspirational, an epic journey with great world building. 10/10

Double-page supporter
@lightng holy shit dude, if you think this is a masterpiece, I have some extremely good news and reccomendations for you. If you're into economics and politics here's a list of good mangas to follow (but most of them seem to be on a hiatus sadly)
Gunka no Baltzar (basically the later years of the Kingdom of Prussia in the late 1800's, lots of military stuff but also some good diplomatic and industrial goodies, a genuine 9/10)
Otherwordly Kingdom Founding (an Isekai, but the MC rises to power by founding a village and applying modern knowledge, a little bit on the bland side but has a ok-ish love triangle)
Wortenia Senki (basically the manga before but, to me, better, but goddamn those releases)
How the Realist Hero saved the kingdom (goes immediately into kingdom management and is a solid 7/10)
On top of all these, check out Log Horizon. The author was finally released from jail (nope, Idk what that was about) and a 3rd season is coming this winter.

I can't thank Kougeki Scans for finishing this series up. It has always meant so much to me. I have purchased every volume available in English but they have long since dropped the series over at Comic Walker/ Book Walker. I never thought I would get to see the ending of this story after following it for for over 8 years. I'm seriously sitting here in tears.

Themes, makes you think as a reader, this series is literally one of my favorite ever, and a beautiful ending that doesn't have the same problems as many long mangas do. 10/10 would read again. Just be prepared to keep up, as the story won't stop and he pacing is lond but fast per chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread