Sangatsu no Lion - Vol. 11 Ch. 114 - Gentle Song

Aggregator gang
hahahah solving a problem hes had in the back of his head since elementary school
bless kiriyama

Dex-chan lover
Hahahahah now he's trying to match her up with someone! Goddamit guy... Go slow a bit!

Dex-chan lover
No one gonna talk about Rei brain proccessing in page 13 where onlye the friends part no one responsible to spin it?🤣

I’ve read this series over a dozen times, and I just realized The friend wheel was completely non functional XD
Also absolutely love how lively/weird Rei has gotten.
Rei is absolutely one of my favorite characters.

Whoa, just read the first sentence and could hear the collected sigh of contentment of the entire readership of this manga~!!

Double-page supporter
Hm. I don't really like there this is going with Hina and everything. Not sure I like Kiriyama being so spastic for so long.

Kiriyama mode: Tinder.

Ok, unless we got caught by surprise by the plot, the lucky guy will be his teacher, and it was foreshadowed since he met Akari for the first time, that time when Rei invited the sisters to visit his school.

- interesting how that little move was a complete turning point in their lives:

- in order to be approved, Hina got more mature, focused, and had the longest time togheter with Rei.
- being near Hina in the school, Rei discovered a jealousy that he was not aware he had about Hina when she was falling for Takahashi.
- and now, there is a great chance to this also helps Akari's life.

Well, but we dont know, all foreshadow can be just a fooling move from the author, and in the end Akari and Hina fall in love for other guys.

Double-page supporter
I'm not even joking when I say I haven't found anyone personally more attractive than Akari in all my days of manga reading. I would die for this family.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
Kiriyama, your brain is weird. But cool. Still pretty weird.

Double-page supporter
No one gonna talk about Rei brain proccessing in page 13 where onlye the friends part no one responsible to spin it?🤣
I’ve read this series over a dozen times, and I just realized The friend wheel was completely non functional XD
Also absolutely love how lively/weird Rei has gotten.
Rei is absolutely one of my favorite characters.
Actually... wasn't part of the note for it meant to imply that if one thing spins, they all spin? The multiple Reis were just... I dunno... part of his mental horsepower, and maybe the one less is meant to imply he's maybe not firing on enough cylinders for all the threads in his brain.

Also... I feel like the guy needs to slow his roll- this feels like he's heading for a nervous breakdown and/or possibly overstepping boundaries. I appreciate his intentions, but are these really things that need such immediate solutions?

Maybe I'm too cautious, though. We'll see how this plays out.

Rei is overthinking lol. Just like before he's still a nerd. I just love his character

I've always liked the interactions/relationship between Kiriyama and grandpa Someji, and the way he mentions that he approves of him asking Hina to marry him, as well as consider him as a "comrade in arms" is just perfect

Users who are viewing this thread