March Comes in Like a Lion - Vol. 12 Ch. 124 - The Path Lit by the Paper Lanterns (Part 4)

Double-page supporter
Much better taste than Kiriyama
It's not a matter of taste. He chose based on feelings, not lust, you horndogs. If I was in his shoes, and had as many moving moments with Hinata as he did, I'd choose the same way.... but all things being equal, same level of closeness? I'd go Akari, no contest, sure. But he wasn't aiming for either of them when this whole thing started, and he just ended up getting far closer to Hina in the end- that's all there is to it.

Anyway, god damn, that frame of Barad-dûr when he was staring at Smith got me good!

Also these girls need to realize it's a matter of portion size, not what you put in it. I don't know how long it's going to take for them to realize that. Just adding more vegetables to the mix merely makes the problem worse. Sure, you're getting good nutrients, but you're still overstuffing yourself on food, and possibly getting too much that just goes to waste.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the vampire's gimmick play will serve him well still in that class B2, but it probably won't work so well anymore higher up. So, he might never advance higher, or if he does, he might drop back down more easily than some others.

Users who are viewing this thread