March Comes in Like a Lion - Vol. 14 Ch. 146 - By the Side of the Red Bridge (4)

Dex-chan lover
I’m sorry sensei but I really want akari to be with Shiamda too

OMG this live commentary from Noguchi senpai and Rei kun was pitch perfect.

I feel like if Akari and sensei ended up together, then Akari would end up having to deal with sensei feeling insecure a lot..........he'd be present a lot more, but they'd have to work harder on the emotional side of things. In that area, sensei kinda reminds me of Akari's dad OTL but like, not a Complete Piece Of Garbage. I don't think sensei would ever cheat or abandon his family, but he does has some emotional hang-ups that he should deal with

With Shimada, the issue is more about how little time he has for things besides shogi. He's self-assured and accepts himself, but as part of that he puts in an outrageous amount of work into shogi. With them I see it more like they'd both be super busy during the day, but usually they manage to spend time together at the tail end of the evening

For sensei and Akari, it seems like it'd be a rocky start that would end up really solid and good for both parties. For Shimada and Akari..............it seems like it could only work if they slide right into the "we've been together so long that we don't need to spend all our time together" phase. Like, I have no idea how they'd start dating, I can only imagine them years into the relationship

Btw it was really a stupid idea of inviting both at the same time.

This series is not "fantasy" or anything, but reasonable down to earth. And this kind situation is completly awkward for everyone of us.

You simply dont invite 2 bachelors to the house of your pretty single sister-in-law.

Come on Rei and Mustache-san, you was more inteligent than that!

Dex-chan lover
Does Akari realise what Rei is trying to do? Or does she still need a couple of more events with the dudes invited to notice?

Users who are viewing this thread