March Comes in Like a Lion - Vol. 15 Ch. 154 - On the Night the Stars Fall Upon (1)

Dex-chan lover
@Dascalon
Really? Truly? BLESS!! Thank you, kind soul. Maybe all be well and everything to your favor. *weeps tears of joy*

On another note.... REI! GOOD JOB BOY! Yes! But Hina... Oh Hina, I think she's going to start avoiding him again lol

This was a Gift from the Manga gods, thank you so much :DThis is my first time getting so hyped for the new year REIXHina FOR LIFE <3

Dex-chan lover
Those two last pages remembered me 100 years of solitude.... for some reason.

Aggregator gang
tenor.gif

@Dascalon

My commentary was not on your releases, but on the sometimes glacial pace relations evolve in this manga ( I'm not saying that it is a bad thing, but boy, for how many years we're seeing our MC warming up to people in general? ;) ). In other words, I was saying that I was expecting 10+ chapters until everyone thinks what they have to think what they have to think about the love declaration and muster the courage to get a resolution ;)

@rrolo1
I don't know what your standards are but this is a pretty good pace for relationships to develop, especially for a manga. At least when read in sequence and not serially.

It's only been like two and a half years in story, most of the first year he was severely depressed, the second year he figured out what he wanted, and now he's actualizing it - and if he had his way he would have already proposed a while ago.

I just read it all in one go and the pace is actually refreshing compared to most other long running romance/drama stories I can think of. I could show you some TRULY glacial, out-and-out stalling from authors over relationship development.

Dex-chan lover
crossing my fingers that this will be a serious confession

Users who are viewing this thread