March Comes in Like a Lion - Vol. 16 Ch. 168 - December Rain (1)

I'm serious about his relationship with people in that Piano School. They're his family???

A Souya chapter!? and with little talking which makes perfect sense given what we know about him. Assuming that is his mom, housekeeper & her son? That final grimace when it starts raining after the song explanation thou lol.

Dex-chan lover
His family all have super natural powers... I'm assume that's his family anyway.
Many thanks

So shooort!
Why does it feel like these are getting shorter and shorter?? 😭

(Thank-you for the lovely mini chapter!)

zel

@kururugikai, his hearing comes and goes.

I loved this chapter. Like always with this mangaka, she masterfully used imagery to indicate how the character was experiencing things. When he was not able to hear, there were ripplings rings in water, like he is sinking into a quiet pond. But the morning after returning home, his hearing was functioning again, so the first page of that shows piano notes and bird tweets. A beautifully constructed chapter.

I'm happy Umino is going to tackle some more on Souya :)

Have been very curious on his daily-life ever since that reveal after that exhibition game with Rei, and EVEN more after his game with Nikaidou.

Aggregator gang
Souya was not a used with the raindrops 😂. What a nice silent chapter, not that I would like to have it in any other way. Finally, we get to see Souya out of his shogi persona and he seems to be lovely.

Dex-chan lover
so i'm guessing his deafness is selective. once he starts thinking about shogi, it takes literally all of his attention.

March comes in like a lion 169 came out in Japan today, so expect the chapter sometime this month or the beginning of April.
Also wanted to say keep up the amazing work to the scan team, you guys are beyond awesome👍

Users who are viewing this thread