March Comes in Like a Lion - Vol. 16 Ch. 171 - New Year (2)

YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

So proud of my boy Rei, i can´t believe how far he has come from where he started.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
...wait what. Did I miss a chapter? I guess I'll have to reread things since it's been to long for my memory. ._.

EDIT:
So, I've reread this (with much delight). I can only recommed rereading. It's so cool to see how far he's come.

Damn this one was worth the long wait, so sweet

hhVA1F2.png

This is me when we have guests but I'm 26 and I have to work the day after.

@Vrizu I think you are forgetting about chapter 152. The screen you posted shows what Sensei & co. think about her after hearing her shipping Akari and Kiriyama, which was a reasonable thought, but It's not an absolute truth, just what they thought.

In ch 152, Hina's friend tell her that it's pretty obvious she likes Kiriyama and we get to see her inner monologue which shows that she is just scared. People kept leaving her since she was a kid (her father, baseball guy etc.) so she fears she may not be able to keep Kiriyama around, while her sister (which is basically her role model) may be able to do so. The fact that she cries while saying this imo means she really doesn't like the idea of them being togheter and she's probably aware of her feelings to some extent but she'd rather see Rei togheter with Akari than seeing him leave.

It's a pretty silly thought, but understandable given her past and her age. I don't think she was ever oblivious about love, that was just Sensei's and the others thought.

Aggregator gang
I stared at the screen for a good long minute during the bridge scene, I can for sure remember reading the speech bubbles but I could think of is they kissing! uwu

Such a natural development of a kiss. Chika Umino never disappoints!

Dex-chan lover
I'm screaming. Im so so happy.

@youkai the author also purposely skipped what exactly happened after kiriyama confessed so, the slow build up and hints of Hina seemingly liking him + the relationship with the girls staying largely the same also seemed to hint towards Hina accepting his confession.

(also since this is a very innocent series and the two characters in question are thoughtful and slow to love, so I don't imagine these two will be getting handsy for quite a while in universe so I'm not too worried about that age gap.

They both still have a lot of trauma to work thru after all, and school to finish.)

FINALLY! Guys, Gals, we made it! They made it! Whooooooo!!!!
I'm screaming too. I stared so hard trying to remember if I'd missed something or what, but no... I suppose it's not their first kiss, but it was so tender and casual.
When he wipes her nose I was like "huh, treating her like a child isn't gonna be the way to her hea–" and then gasped! xD

I love this. So proud of our boy Rei.

Aggregator gang
THAT KISS THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its been quite a while, but it was WORTH IT!!!
Ty for the translations S2

Thx to this chapter my roommates thought i'm scared to roaches because i suddenly scream in the bathroom.

Dex-chan lover
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOLLLL UUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
THIS IS NOT THEIR FIRST KISS AINT IT?????????????????????
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
kbOJ50F.jpg
kbOJ50F.jpg
kbOJ50F.jpg
kbOJ50F.jpg
kbOJ50F.jpg
kbOJ50F.jpg
kbOJ50F.jpg
kbOJ50F.jpg
kbOJ50F.jpg
kbOJ50F.jpg
kbOJ50F.jpg
kbOJ50F.jpg