March Comes in Like a Lion - Vol. 16 Ch. 171 - New Year (2)

Dex-chan lover
Haven’t they been holding hands since confession? So it’s not like it’s out of the blue that they’re together

DID???? YA’LL SEE THAT???!!!! THEY KISSED!!!!!! THE KIDDOS FINALLY KISSED AND THEY ARE SO SWEET AND SO CUTE AND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I LOVE SEEING THESE KIDS SO HAPPY AND IN LOVE AND SO VERY FUCKING RELAXED AFTER THEIR SHIT SHOW OF A LIFE AND I JUST SO SOFT FOR THIS I— AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

CAN I JUST SAY i love how sensei portrayed their skinship. It wasn't cliche and wasn't forced af like you see on other series where the couple freaks out when holding hands or kissing right after confession like bruh that is so tiring.... but this shit right here was smooth af, the right dosage of dopamine to my brain.

Also love tf that it implies this wasn't a first kiss and we viewers aren't privy to that special first kiss moment.

Planning to watch it in tank only but seeing the comments.... damn it was worthit

They kissed so casually...
I really love to know how they react to thei first se... kiss together...hehehe

Power Uploader
Since it was so natural and no drama, it means it wasn't their first kiss.

I'm so happy for Hina and Rei! All the best to them.

Aggregator gang
OH MY GOD
yes-in-french-785x523.jpg

Dex-chan lover
it has been awhile but this was such a nice ch

am looking forward to the next

Rei puts a majority of Romance protagonists to shame, the ultra chad of Slice of life/Seinen.

Users who are viewing this thread