March Comes in Like a Lion - Vol. 16 Ch. 171 - New Year (2)

@2h their age gaps is 4 years, cause rei 19 years old and hina 15 years old. I read chapter when he confess to hina, friend of he told that kiriyama is implicate underage cause he is lover hina on her age. cmiiw

First i was WAAAAAAAA

Then i: wait, so the series is skiping their first one...? And its done.

I guess we must accept that Rei - Hina is already a stable relationship, to the point we must stop seeking for more detail about it so much, because now Umino need to turn the plot back to Shogi, where Rei is starting to face problems.

With this kiss, we have reached the ENDGAME for Rei-Hina ship until the end of this series.

Now it is only Shogi, and if possible, Akari's spring.

Well, honestly i thought the author would freeze it when Rei said to Gramps that he would wait to make the proposal clear to Hina later. Well, he waited, like some months, lol

Well goddammit, now I am caught up and am going to have to wait another 6 months to a year to come back and read the handful of new chapters.. 😠

WTFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY I'M SO HAPPY I can die on peace
this is so beatiful I love this manga i need a season 3
I'm grateful to see kiriyama happy and more asertive. :')

Dex-chan lover
Fuuu, i thought there're no updates from 170 till today i see chapter 172, and this damn chapter suddenly giving me a sugar rush

He was kinda treating her like a kid (wiping her nose) then they kissed??? 😳😳😳

Crazy how this manga has more progression in romantic relationships than half of the romance manga out there.

Users who are viewing this thread