March Comes in Like a Lion - Vol. 16 Ch. 172 - New Year (3)

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad Hina's actually talking with Rei about this passion she's had all this time.

Dex-chan lover
Yes yes Hina be his busy wife that has a sweet shit all he’ll find a love for shogi

And best girl Hina is becoming mature as fast as a bullet train.

Dex-chan lover
Glad Hina's found her calling! I wonder if this will help Rei think about his future. Is he "cut out" for Shogi? Is it something he can see himself pursuing for the rest of his life even though he doesn't like it?

What a great chapter, love reading about Hina and her passion.
I'm looking forward to see what Rei decides to do in the future, will he continue towards the path of shogi, or help out Hina with the shop ?
Really looking forward to next chapter, and I hope they continue to where this one left off.

Dex-chan lover
Wait wait short and that note at the end
Was that just end chapter or like... End end??
Many thanks

Ok never I read that wrong lol it said to be continued

@Vmpslushie I really hope this inspires Rei to decide for himself what he wants. His entire shogi career has been built on things hes felt he “had” to do (become an apprentice to survive, go professional in an attempt to heal an already broken family). Whether or not he decides to stay with shogi, I hope the decision is one he is happy to make - with no sunk cost fallacy, or fears of running away, or worry that he isn’t capable of anything else tying him down.

Or, it’s not like he’ll never have worries regardless of the path he takes, but I hope he can find happiness in his eventual decision.

@thathuffbear: There have been shorter-than-usual chapters before, yes.

I believe the record low was about 4 pages a long while back for one the chapters in the bullying arc.

Hina is, without doubt, one of the most adorable characters ever in a manga. Our mangaka sure doesn't create stereotype or cliché characters. Hell, they're almost four dimensional!

Users who are viewing this thread