March Comes in Like a Lion - Vol. 16 Ch. 173 - New Year (4)

Fed-Kun's army
"Learning the warmth and drowning in happiness like a boiling frog"

I got goosebumps from this analogy, holy crap

Thanks for the translation!
I just thank God that I caught up with the manga with the chapter where they kiss, I can't even imagine having spend years reading 1 chapter a month waiting for that to happen.

Aggregator gang
@Lelouvb IIRC, Umino-sensei has been going through some serious health issues for the past couple of years (I THINK she mentioned having anxiety and depression). Luckily her publisher is understanding with the fact that whatever she provides is the very best she can do. The situation is kinda similar to the ones that the mangakas of HunterxHunter and Nana are going through.

Double-page supporter
I want the family revelation of this relationship and it being wholesome and happy so I can feel warm inside for once this year

Double-page supporter
Maybe it's the clothes, but Hina seems just like a bigger version of Momo nowadays. I'm not sure if I like the art style change honestly as much as I did the original style.

YESS this is so poignant. I love that this is a classic shounen style journey where the MC's power keeps increasing but its all mental not physical. Really really good work.

Users who are viewing this thread