March Comes in Like a Lion - Vol. 16 Ch. 176 - Winter Scent (3)

My heart feels squishy. It makes me so happy to see how much he has grown. He's finally having fun with shogi

Dex-chan lover
Now that he has love he’ll learn to love shougi fun side maybe
I hope

Ok so we might get a nikaidou and Rei rematch ?
Not only that, if Rei wins we get a shimada and Rei re match !?
I’m loving the progression of this manga, and the thoughts Rei had of Hina being in the same school melted the ice from my cold heart.

Dex-chan lover
Too short, too short smh

I hope we're able to see Rei grow thanks to this new found piece of peace.

Fed-Kun's army
Man. There are so many paths this arc can take, and all of them offer incredible potential. You could have a rise of Nikaidou arc and have him take down Rei and Shimada... You even have the potential for a rematch between Rei and Shimada...

It's just a testament to how masterful Umino-sensei's writing is.

I have tears in my eyes from how sweet and heartwarming this chapter is!! I’m loving all of the parallels we’ve been getting recently - seeing the “cant get back down” escalator as a place of calm this chapter encapsulates so much in a single page. And Rei getting along with classmates, and seeing his mentors having a nice chat, and just *everything* is so good TAT

I'm so happy for this update!!!! Seeing Kiriyama
like a normal kid, late but still comfortable at school, and relaxed around his teachers at the shogi hall, even saying so far that the doors appearing for shogi look fun... What a development! When we were first introduced to the long escalator dream, I felt like it gave off a bit of an anxious, lonely, and a little worrisome feeling.
Returning back to the dream with kiriyama at this point feels more relaxed, content, and the top floor feels more comfortable- just like how kiriyama is feeling.
I can't wait to read more! This was definitely the best thing I've found in 2020, I'm kinda sad that I didn't find this earlier, but then again, it allowed me to binge all these chapters~! thank you for your translations!

This manga never fails to make me feel at peace
Thank you so much for the update!!

So peaceful, but plot will come back anyday, right?

It focused a lot in the domestic life of Rei, probably now it will be focusing on shogi again. The mix of it is the secret of sucess of this "sport"/ slice of life manga.

Users who are viewing this thread