March Comes in Like a Lion - Vol. 16 Ch. 177 - Winter Scent (4)

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah this does feel like a plot so Rei can live with the sisters and still have a place to study.

He has to be from Sangatsu eventually.

Rather than them going to Rei for monetary assistance (which feels like the last thing the Kawamotos would do), I’m imagining the neighbors put the house on the market, and when the Kawamotos finally head over to buy it, Rei is already there just having purchased it after seeing an ad for it XD

@ephonk
ohh, I like where this is going. somehow Rei will take part and the house will become a traditional cafe where pro shogi will hang out and gain popularity from both the younger generation and the old.

That feeling when we read a spoiler. We don't know what is going to happens but what you said matches perfectly with the endgame of this plot.

They just introduced a neighboor garden we almost never see before!

Double-page supporter
yea ... seems like Rei will probably put up some money to purchase the house

M_Y

Wow, I didn't expect this but it totally makes sense... Wait... Did I just fall into Akari's trap...?

Double-page supporter
Rei shall expand his family domains for his heirs and his lovely and soon to be big family , some of his children will be Shogi players , some maybe Chefs or inherit the family trade , but a loving family nonetheless , those kids will have a hell of a chef of an aunt , a hell of a lovely young aunt and a loving mother and father... I need this to be the last chapters of this manga

Dex-chan lover
I think REI is still only 19, so unless someone else is on the mortgage he will not legally be able to buy it himself. Hina still has 2 years of high school left and I don’t think they would get married until she graduates. I wish Shimada would get off his butt and woo Akari. He still has this feeling that she doesn’t deserve someone who would have to ignore her to study for matches

YES! I KNEW THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN AND I AM SO HAPPY IT DID!

It's so convenient, but I don't care, I just want Rei and the sisters to live together happily ever after, so this is perfect.

Btw, the plot of 3gatsu move in waves: Rei personal issues wave, Professional Shogi world wave, Kawamoto's devenlopment wave.

After all the Rei x Hina plot be exhausted as we seen (there is nothing more to do but wait for their actual marriage in some years), so now we are missing the Shogi wave, and next, the waited Akari's spring resolution.

The plot about bigger house seems to be breaking this order a bit. Hope they just introduce it but let the resolution for later. It would be perfect in 2 years in the plot.

Users who are viewing this thread