March Comes in Like a Lion - Vol. 16 Ch. 177 - Winter Scent (4)

Fed-Kun's army
Actually I hope the next chapter is about shogi, I want to see how Rei is doing. I like this chapter but he was worried that now that he's happy he can't win anymore I hope it's not like that.

No Rei in this chapter 😢I hope next chap would be about his and 2kd's match.
I'm not gonna count on Rei for the house, he is still young. Lets see what the mangaka has in mind

So basically this chapter is about how Akari plans on ensuring everyone and spreading fattening—I mean delicious foods and treats. Somehow, I also feel like Rei would start checking out the price for that land if he hears about this. 😂

Let Rei pay for it 😂 also I want Akari to corrupt- I mean, see her business idea succeed!

Fed-Kun's army
didnt Rei already buy the land next door? 🤣🤣 gonna be hilarious

Dex-chan lover
:eek: I mean.. don't they have a son in law who can also be a good candidate for the loan??
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
Ah... my son is 10, and he's already fallen into the salty-sweet trap. I just slap my forehead when he's at it.

Really had this strong intuition that Rei gonna buy that neighboring land 😂 damn boi rich af already at that point

Double-page supporter
The salty sweet trap. In my case, it would be soda then potato chips then cakes and repeat.

ohh, I like where this is going. somehow Rei will take part and the house will become a traditional cafe where pro shogi will hang out and gain popularity from both the younger generation and the old.

Fed-Kun's army
lol Akari was a chubby baby
I get the feeling that Rei will buy the house for them

Dex-chan lover
They're probably even more reluctant to use Rei's money than Akari's, that's a problem.

And living above a shop is probably not a good idea for Rei - he needs a quiet place to focus on Shogi.

But aside from those problems, yeah, just let him finance the project.

The Kawamoto's won't let Rei buy it.

Hell, they didn't even let him pay for his own food when visiting despite their limited finance. Even considering he's Hina's boyfriend now, I doubt Akari would let him buy an entire house.

At best, they could accept his help in case things go the wrong way and they lose the house as collateral.

With that said, give me my Kiriyama vs Nikaidou game soon pls thx.

I love that things were getting pretty heated and then bam!! Akari with her trap lol
Thank you so much for the update!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Lol sweet and salty trap indeed, Akari playing 4D chess here hahaha.

Cue our MC boy Rei with his dollaz $$$$
It's a honeypot, bro! 👺

Users who are viewing this thread