March Comes in Like a Lion - Vol. 16 Ch. 178 - Path ~ Path ~ (1)

This manga always warms my heart. I really liked the discussion regarding the future of the shop and all the adults realizing that they should keep it a secret from Rei and Hina. And them also almost adopting Kiriyama lol
Thank you so much for the update!!

I love Misaki. I love grandpa and Akari. I love how well they know both Hina and Rei. I love their planning the future, and Rei enjoying shogi. I just love this manga so much T-T

Dex-chan lover
I Can relate to thismy family was having this convo about buying an old church and making it into a restaurant to make some extra cash

Dex-chan lover
That sumo depiction killed me.

I really enjoyed seeing them really consider what the future will hold and how the kids would react, damn straight that Rei would hightail it to his savings account to help lol.

Thanks for the translation!

This was such a good chapter, I don’t know where to begin.
The grandpa and aunt almost adopting Rei into the family, and discussing the future.
Also love how much personality Rei has now compared to the start of the manga, thus series really is a jewel.
Also new chapter will be out February 26.

Dex-chan lover
I need another anime season

I want to see Rei humiliate the dad aniamted

oh, sweet oblivious Rei

I love how he's just out there doing his own thing without a care in the world while his future in-laws are plotting his entire future outside his knowledge

Fed-Kun's army
Lol the funny thing is that nothing would make Rei happier than to contribute his money into Hina's family. They gave him a place to belong and it makes him happy to know that he's needed.

Just build a society and go 50/50.
Its always better to invest the money than keeping it stale/safe

Fed-Kun's army
Hina and Rei wont have second thoughts ever, they've been though alot together and that was before he asked her out, its just a matter of waiting to grow up.

Fed-Kun's army
Uggh after every chapter I want to reread it from the start, it's all so happy.... but I already read it all 3 time...

I'd like to see how his step-sister is doing.

Users who are viewing this thread