March Comes in Like a Lion - Vol. 16 Ch. 178 - Path ~ Path ~ (1)

They really considering it. 😂
Well, of course. It is one of a way after all.

well hina'll definitely be inclined to keep her options open if her would be husband is her uncle

then again, this manga could make the unclehusband work and be wholesome probably

i still hope that stays a gag though

Dex-chan lover
Lol so funny how they legit forgot about him til the aunt asked. But thought seriously about his role in their family after xD before devolving into wild antics lol
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
From grandson-in-law to adopted son lmao!
Thank you for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Give us a season 3. I've read the dad arch about 5 times now and I still watch the anime almost monthly if not more....I don't use the word love much in life, but I absolutely LOVE this manga.

The only thing I'm less happy about is that the chapters have been way shorter then in the past...but then again that's the same for allthe mangas out there.

Thanks so much for the translation!!

I'm quite happy that we're getting a lot of chapters lately and Umino-sensei is not skipping any issue 🤗

I really like the grandpa. He didn't take loan from bank becuase he didn't want his granddaughters to suffer from debt. He also doesn't wanna take money from Rei cause he wants Hina to have freedom.
Its rare to find such considerate grandpa

I´m glad they are taking Rei´s mental state in consideration. He is in the middle of a tournament, and all this talk about their future could really screw his game.

Also Nikaidou won! if i understood right, the next match is...

REI VS NIKAIDOU !!!!!

Friendship overload! I´m so hyped for this.

Dex-chan lover
omg Kiriyama actually demonstrating his passion for shogi makes me happy

As expected, Nikaidou won. This is setting up to be the "Rei's rematch arc" now that he has recovered.

We get Rei vs Nikaidou first, this time hopefully both enjoying the match (I'm expecting some feels too) and then the one I'm most excited to see: Rei vs Shimada, this time with Rei fully focused on it.

I don't think we will also get Rei vs Souya, he will probably lose before him, but who knows.

@mitsuki48
Code:
Lol the funny thing is that nothing would make Rei happier than to contribute his money into Hina's family. They gave him a place to belong and it makes him happy to know that he's needed.

That is right, the Kawamotos pretty much saved Rei's life, they are more family to him than they think they know.

But grandpa pointed very well, the one to be most messed by this plan would be Hina-chan.

Btw in the last chapter some people here see all the foreshadowing: That place is going to become great as a quiet japanese garden-"cafe" for sweets and shogi, and that will be the endgame of this slice of life story.

Dude hasn’t had much chance to be free and enjoy life without having to work for it, being the family breadwinner could suck

The family considering the needs of REI before their own.
He found his family finally.

I love this manga and the anime.

Thank you for the translation and allowing me to continue the journey.

Users who are viewing this thread