March Comes in Like a Lion - Vol. 16 Ch. 179 - Path ~ Path ~ (2)

Dex-chan lover
@Finiraldi I suppose with most mangaka it's like, editor cracks that whip, make those deadlines every time or you're through. With Chica Umino it's like, we are not worthy national-treasure-sama, if we keep making with the awards will you please give us your bounty as often as is convenient?

Dex-chan lover
I love how he realized it had been so long and was " I want to see her. I have to see her. Akari watching over the two lovebirds. I can't wait till Rei finds out about the house for sale. So good. When you think about Chica Umino and the two main series , and how both win awards, get an anime, live action movie, it just overwhelms talented she is. I could do with another few seasons of an anime.

Dex-chan lover
Aahh he's.. the sister in law teaching the future brother in law how to treat and win his wife over
All for it
Many thanks

this is such a cute manga, the way their faces are drawn just exudes wholesomeness, especially momo's, i can't help but smile whenever she shows up

Dex-chan lover
I am healed everytime.

Thanks for the translation.

I do hope one day we get an official English translation, in pretty jealous of France for already having a release. :')

i think we are gearing up for a serious shogi arc. Rei just leveled up this chapter (he is seeing the board clearly)

I feel like this has finally become the sports manga it was always meant to be, with the date chapter between MC and his love interest just before the fated match against his main rival.

Anyways, super cute, want more.

Also, can´t wait for Nikaidou vs Rei, shit´s gonna be epic.

Double-page supporter
Feeling the warmth from this chapter makes everything bad in my life go away. Thank you for the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread