March Comes in Like a Lion

@JakkRo nothing extreme like those manga.
The author Umino Chica will usually release one volume a year, so about 13 chapters.
And the magazine Young animal releases twice a month, the manga will usually come out on a Friday unless she has a break.

A new chapter of March comes in like a Lion will be released in japan on September 25th.

Any similarly-themed manga about depression? But where the MC is a loser or just a mediocre. Probably more difficult to write, but genius MC who gets everything gets old quickly.

New issue of March comes in like a lion and Berserk to release on the 23rd of October.

A new issue of March comes in like a Lion will be released on November 13.

I eagerly await the announcement for the next anime adaptation of the rest of this series... It's so sweet and wholesome.

ITS SO GOOOD, I BINGE READ THIS MANGA FOR TWO DAYSS :''''((( I love all the character <3 the development was also sooo goood i love it

This manga really is good af, only complaint I have is the lack of Kyouko. She has potential to be one of the best written characters in fiction, but not enough chapters to make her one. Fantastic manga otherwise though

To whomever translated this, your translation is fucking art. Thank you so much.

I remember reading this manga a few years ago, the emotions I felt back then were some of the most fond memories I have even though they were mostly sad. This is still my favourite manga even though I've stopped reading it. Will continue it very soon!

Thank you so much for all the hard work translating! I really love this series. It really gives a slice of life feel, with all the frustrations, joy, sadness, hard work and doubts and despair and silliness- all of it wrapped in such wonderful writing and understated artwork.

Users who are viewing this thread