March Comes in Like a Lion

Dex-chan lover
So, wait... I get that Nomiya got married to Ayumi and Mayama finally got Rika as his girlfriend, but is this saying that Hagu is Shuji's girlfriend? How did that happen? I always thought Shuji was her substitute dad.

Gorilla-sensei is my hero... I also always wanted to smash Mayama with a gigantic shogi piece.

@sssr Shuji said he was in love with Hagu, and Hagu knew that she was going to be with Shuji not in a family sense. You don’t ask your “dad” or “older brother” to give you his life.

Always always amazing. Such a masterpiece!

(Btw, if Golden Kamuy has a 'cooking' tag, this should definitely have one as well ?)

Wow this series is just incredible.
Just the depth and development of the characters is mindblowing, the art is super cute and it shows all sorts of people and all sorts of backgrounds it's quite amazing, the author is great and I think the humour is frickin awesome.
It looks like the romance is coming up soon.
Can't wait <3

I wrote a blog post comparing and contrasting character philosophies between Mob Psycho 100, Beastars, and 3 Gatsu no Lion!
https://longhandhabits.com/2018/07/30/character-analysis-beastars-mob-psycho-100-march-comes-in-like-a-lion/

The last time I read this was early 2018.
This is a good reading, no, great reading.
Umino-sensei is a blessing from god. She raised the problems of the real world in certain individuals was not dramatic. They are lively, joyful , but behind them they have their own problems.
I rarely find something like this. When you really enjoy slice of life manga at its finest.

Oh god please don't tell me it's nearing the end. One time skip chapter enough for a closure.

Back in the Batoto days, I wrote long posts about shogi, sports, and music and how difficult it was to be a prodigy, and argued and agreed with PLG about all of those things. Now, I am just thinking about how wonderful and adorable Hina-chan is. It's almost as though I have been sucked into Rei's mind frame and fallen in love with her myself. Although I'm an old geezer and don't condone anything disgusting like what some may think, I like to remember the times I fell in love as a teenager and what made it special. Hina's character is so well defined by Umino Sensei's words and art, that it's really hard not to fall in love with her. She's the girl that any decent man worth his salt would want to meet as a teenager. Aside from romantic love, the whole family: Grandfather, Akari, Hina, and Momo-chan are pretty much ideal people. Aside from enjoying the shogi playing, I really, really enjoy the author's genius for creating characters and how much she makes them real and fascinating. I would love it if this manga went on for years until a 30 year old Kiriyama Rei crushed the shogi world as Meijin.

Users who are viewing this thread