Marginal Taylor

Fed-Kun's army
1. Story seems good
2. Art is wel made
404. The description sound like Romeo and Juliet between two girls and yet no one yuri tag was found. Seems reasonable 🤭

story looks interesting, could be a hit if executed well.
the art is nice tho!! very nice!

The idea of insects as mechanized units... The history and shape of this world seems insanely fascinating. It's a bit frustrating that there's no web novel link.

Fed-Kun's army
This seems like it will be an absolutely disgusting manga.

I hope I am wrong!

Why is there no Yuri tag? Even if it's not there yet you know it's coming. Shame this isn't done with a ML and FML cuz I'd read the shit out of it but I can't do Yuri.

"Lamritta calls her savior "onee-sama," and the girls gradually become closer. " It's like saved princess trope combined with romeo and Juliet trope but Yuri.

Group Leader
This is all the content available at the moment, as the series goes on we'll see if it really goes into yuri or not.

The sci-fi mecha-human-insects setting reminds me of Ashidaka, except with more girls (or rather, only girls). Makes sense, since ant and bee colonies are primarily female.

Dex-chan lover
Why the low rate? All I see are comments of praise, yet is has a lame 7.79 (7.09)!!!

So there's 1 extra chapter and a final half chapter that aren't translated. Not sure why the T team didn't want to finish it.
Can't even find the raw for usd. Seems pretty under the radar at this point

Users who are viewing this thread