Maria no Danzai - Ch. 20 - Culprit

Double-page supporter
I don't remember who, but someone commented maybe it was the other bullying victim on the last chapter, and look it was right.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure it's a guy, not a girl. Certainly looks like a girl at first glance, though.
Definitely looks like a thin tomboy, but Maria calls him "-kun" and if you look at how his shirt buttons it appears the left part of the collar goes over the right. The shirt isn't proof but that's the tradition male button direction.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe, but it's also equally likely he becomes her accomplice given what happened to Maria's son, plus Maria is gradually growing into her counsellor role instead of it simply being her cover.
Yeah, that's what I intended to say, I think they will team up but at some point she will have to kill him because of the vengeance power trip he will go and that becoming a threat to her plans. He looks like the kind of fool who would get high on his own supply.

Dex-chan lover
If You push them to the limit... :huh:
This is why I think it's insane to bully a family member that lives with you. Like, dude, if they snap, they could just stab you while you sleep... why are you courting death so much?

Dex-chan lover
Coward is crazy to say considering the type of people that were bullying him
Not "crazy", he is literally the definition of coward.
QbI7vza.png

Is it understandable why he didn't stand up for someone that had massive balls to save him and "took" his place? Perhaps, still doesn't make him less of a coward.

Dex-chan lover
I’m glad we see a previus victim actually come back and help even tho it’s late

Group Leader
She And Batman Would Get Along
We really need Baalbuddy to make a drawing of both Batman and Maria either teaming up or clashing over their differing approaches to "vengeance". The possibilities of a doujin are there why he missing his parents while Maria lost her child, just do the math.

Contributor
Oh wow, right after I ruled her out last chapter, Kowase's rape victim shows up in front of Maria. This girl is way too broken blaming herself for shoplifting and not her assailant for torturing and sexually assaulting her. But yeah, that was a red herring and I still think it's unlikely to be her. Because the other victim, Yuda, showed up at the end of this chapter. He's way more likely to be the one to have killed Iijima. Props to that guy who pointed him out as a possible suspect in previous discussion threads.

Users who are viewing this thread