Maria no Danzai - Ch. 23 - The Fanatics

Dex-chan lover
It is like everything going to go south & Yuda is probably going to die at the end of this arc. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
I know he's traumatized and all and something broke in him, but ehhhh, Yuda having a slasher smile isn't doing anything for me.

A cheap way to make him look creepy and that he'll likely kill another unrelated target again and/or make things worse.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Dunno accomplices are often just liabilities, especially an accomplice that is so emotionally driven and likely unstable.
Seems like he would end up being the opposite of useful.
You're right but her insistence on not involving anyone but those 5 are a bigger liability with a lot more variables to account for. What was her she thinking when she decided to let Ijima go? Knowing that the other 3 would definitely try to extort the info from him? What then?

Dex-chan lover
Maria just creating another loose end by letting that kid go.

She’s definitely not built for this, she should be eliminating all witnesses if she wants to pull this off. I’m thinking the cop ex husband is going to come in clutch at some point.

Dex-chan lover
Oooh father will kill the kid and we will have 3 murderers. That will be the connection between Maria and the ex-husband.

Users who are viewing this thread