Maria no Danzai - Ch. 24 - A Complete Mess

Dex-chan lover
Enjoying the people in this comments section acting as if they would not also get their asses beaten by the blonde kid

Oh, I know I could not win. I'm just disappointed in the fact about how his wife (SCHOOL NURSE) could basically beat up this kid. The husband is a cop and has done actual training to learn to take down men. Remember: Japan does not have guns. Their police learns martial arts meaning how to defend themselves.

Dex-chan lover
Look man, no matter how trained and capable you are, if somebody manages to stir you up and lose your cool (as seen on page 15) youre fucked.
I can get dad lost his cool and get beat up by blonde kid, but he while panicking reacts to the immediate change in dad's expression at the first thing he grabbed at random in the dark then decided in a split second that he could stir dad up by breaking it is some killer instinct shit.

Dex-chan lover
Lol did a trained cop just lose to a fucking teenager?!
Ah yes, how could the depressive police officer who's emotionally drained and lost his head over the last remaining piece that shows his family, while it was functional, lose to some home intruder that caught him by surprise after trespassing his home at night 😐

Truly, how could he 🙄 (Also they ain't living in the USA where you just blast at whatever)

Dex-chan lover
I'm a little disappointed that daddy here fell for such a cheap provocation. It's a picture, pretty sure he can reprint it.

I understand that emotions are sometimes hard to keep in check, particularly for a man like him who lost his family in traumatic circumstances, but he had the upper hand and could have taken him down pretty easily... and violently... had he just not rushed in so predictably.

Dex-chan lover
In Japan police officers don't carry firearms back to thier home.
Also in Japan police is trained to use firearm only when absolutely necessary, even when policeman is charged at by guy carrying a knife of metal bat they are expected to use unarmed takedowns or with assistanceof special bat. Police is forced to write down very detailed report when discharging a firearm for whatever reason and every round must be accounted for.
And in cities like Tokyo that are densly populated and walls are thin for missed shoot easily pass trough, risk of round harming a passerby or uninvolved civilian neighbor are high enough that police once again discouraged from reaching for firearm as first choice.
Fair enough if that's the case, although whew, I pity the officers having to hand-to-hand someone with a knife.

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda surprised that a cop would lose to a teenager, but this teenager is monster-like, so... welp.

Dex-chan lover
Wow this guy is so fucking useless. I feel like we're about to get a lot of idiot plot to keep things going.

Im not gonna like, i feel pity and anxiety for the dad, despite that it’s basically his fault for not being professional in such situation and act accordingly and not obviously fell for your own rage and keep cool. Remember that his career path after son’s death was going downhill, so you can expect him to lose his head, because dad is still in depression.

But i personally believe, that dad has to live, CAUSE ITS TOO SOON TO GET RID OF HIM FROM THE PLOT. They brought already two characters from the past, it’s the dad and that kid with glasses. Dad will certainly play major role for Maria. I hope that he will get away with just an injured eye. Please don’t kill him so stupidly like that

Dex-chan lover
Im not gonna like, i feel pity and anxiety for the dad, despite that it’s basically his fault for not being professional in such situation and act accordingly and not obviously fell for your own rage and keep cool. Remember that his career path after son’s death was going downhill, so you can expect him to lose his head, because dad is still in depression.

But i personally believe, that dad has to live, CAUSE ITS TOO SOON TO GET RID OF HIM FROM THE PLOT. They brought already two characters from the past, it’s the dad and that kid with glasses. Dad will certainly play major role for Maria. I hope that he will get away with just an injured eye. Please don’t kill him so stupidly like that
Probably the dad will be killed so that the author won't get mails from fans saying they can't tell the difference between the kid and the dad.

Probably the dad will be killed so that the author won't get mails from fans saying they can't tell the difference between the kid and the dad.
LMAAAO, i hope of course not, but honestly, why author had to give them both practically same hair and face

Users who are viewing this thread