Maria no Danzai - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Thou Haven’t A Choice But To Love Thy Neighbor

Dex-chan lover
To be honest, I was expecting her to be sent to a love hotel by Maria, and then when the girl got there, a lot of old men would grape her to death or smth like that. But this punishment is fitting for the girl's insecurities(loneliness). A thing I want to say is that I kinda dislike that Maria is letting them get "a chance to live", like why not just kill them lmao?
I think because she knows they won't make it due to their natures

Dex-chan lover
How is she going to sort through all of that while hanging? She gonna use her feet or smth? 🗿
She's gonna need to use her tounge then. A fitting torture considering what she use that tongue for.

Aggregator gang
Aren't sim cards yellow though ..? Is it different outside of aus ?
even if it's easier to spot something tells me she's not going to be using her hands to go get it (tied up after all).
so she's gonna have a hard time bobbing for the sim card among all those razors.

Fed-Kun's army
To be honest, I was expecting her to be sent to a love hotel by Maria, and then when the girl got there, a lot of old men would grape her to death or smth like that. But this punishment is fitting for the girl's insecurities(loneliness). A thing I want to say is that I kinda dislike that Maria is letting them get "a chance to live", like why not just kill them lmao?
I liken it to the fact that she is giving them false hope. Just like the bullies like to see their victims struggle before meeting their end, so to is she letting them struggle before they meet their end.

Dex-chan lover
the punishment is fitting to what she did to her son, the whole "leading salarymen to their doom by using horniness" is probably not even on her radar, this brat isolated her son with false accusations, probably not only will she cut her mouth (from where she spread the lies) but probably the phone call will also be some type of lesson in which she has no-one that will help her under the rules impose by our saw mommy

Dex-chan lover
Like others mentioned, Maria gives them hope but always has the upperhand. Like with the first one, the guy thought the code was the son's birthday, but it was actually his own birthday (for the sin of being born). She never actually gave him a chance, he was never making it out.

For this one, the girl has a chance to call 1 person in her contacts but she has to use her mouth/tongue to find the sim card. Even if she succeeds her mouth and tongue will be beyond fucked up from all the cuts that she won't be able to speak to the person she calls. After that, the rope will burn and she'll fall down the well, she'll be maimed from the fall, assaulted by bugs, and will bleed to death from her cuts, tied up and all alone in the dark. Again, she's never making it out just like the first one.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, incontinence must be a serious issue in Japan. I can think of no reason for women in manga to repeatedly wind up soiling themselves, other than to give attention to this troubling medical condition.

Dex-chan lover
Did Maria happen to know there was a love hotel nearby that was "out of business" or did she plan ahead in case someone tried to SA her?

Double-page supporter
OH I THOUGHT IT WAS A ONE OFF THING BUT THIS IS REALLY A SAW MANGA HAHAHA

Dex-chan lover
Aren't sim cards yellow though ..? Is it different outside of aus ?
i don't think it's about finding it being hard to do visually, but rather she's staying tied so how is she gonna find it without her arms but to go face down into the razors or something

Group Leader
She's not really giving them a chance. It's just helps add on to their despair when they think they can get out of it, the same way her son thought the bullying would end if he kept up with some of their antics. She knows what she is doing.

On the other hand, if you read Juujika, Uruma (the MC) takes his revenge without giving them a chance because he was not giving "chances".

Group Leader
That's the thing, the whole "I'm giving you a chance to live" thing is very ironic, cause the girl will die anyway, like with the first guy, he was told to write down Nagare's birthday, sounds easy but not for him. The same with the girl, I think you are right with this one, she will be forced to take the sim card with her feet(And I think that there will not be any sim card there anyway)

How is she going to sort through all of that while hanging? She gonna use her feet or smth? 🗿
maybe using her tongue as punishment for lying

ooooh that's good

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread