Maria no Danzai - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Thou Haven’t A Choice But To Love Thy Neighbor

Dex-chan lover
This being bi-weekly better not have some of the kids to suddenly become light yagami level of intelligence. That's gonna obstruct the revenge and make this thing longer
the main culprit/the boss of this bad kids seems going to be that way. theres the usual "too smart people get bored at life" cliche after all.
but i fear the father will mess things up first before we go in that direction

s23iue4ya5mu3geKfl61-o.jpg
Basically every person Maria-sensei has marked for retribution 💀

Aren't sim cards yellow though ..? Is it different outside of aus ?
Yes but the problem is, it was mixed with those cutter knives and she have to use her mouth to pick it up and type whatever message she can with her tongue or something. Since she is still hanging with her hand tied together, she will run out of time and swallow a bunch of those cutter knives and desperately trying to call for help, ending up fking up her mouth for being such a liar and loud annoying bitch.
Also im glad we get to see the mother soft side. It seems like, she doesnt like "bullying" her prey, she immediately changed tone a little bit when she see her crying and peeing herself. I guess she only like to torture her prey. I assume she wont feel a thing if the girl keep her bitch attitude until the end. If she wants to live, she should had stay humble and beg for mercy but i doubt she will let her run free.
2 scenarios can happen here, the mother will let her live after she begs her like a little child but will be fully monitored by those gang after the mother forced them to switched side. And second ending is, she will fall down and break her legs and the mother is nowhere there to see it happen since she sorta pity her a little bit, whenever she act like a child.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't expect her escape to be that way, the edgy would-be rapist really was weak for giving up and turning on his co-conspirators with just a kiss. For a moment there I thought she also somehow drugged him using the kiss, but maybe that wasn't the case. Dunno what happened in the abandoned hotel, but he was already her prey the moment he dropped the bat. She could've just as easily disposed of him there now that his guard was down.

Surprisingly Shikimi's punishment isn't quite a taste of her own medicine (damaging false accusations against innocents and sending thugs to rape someone), but something else that psychologically hits harder for her who's obsessed with attention and popularity: isolation until death. The way to escape being dangled in front of her is an illusion and a test she will likely not be able to pass; I suppose this part accounts for her sins of making false accusations: her mouth will bleed for this.
No, that did not look like just some tongue.
That was definitely a drug going in his mouth, I doubt she even had sex with him.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
“Wtf is wrong with this woman??”
- some kids who committed actual heinous crimes

Talk about pots calling the kettle black

Users who are viewing this thread