Maria no Danzai - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Thou Haven’t A Choice But To Love Thy Neighbor

Dex-chan lover
hmmm.. On one hand I like the trap and lifeline idea of this one, on the other I was really rooting for more of a social death/outcasting of her. IDK I dont want EACH revenge to be just a saw trap death ykno? feels like it'd get stale if it goes that route. but idk it may surprise me

Fed-Kun's army
I didn't expect her escape to be that way, the edgy would-be rapist really was weak for giving up and turning on his co-conspirators with just a kiss. For a moment there I thought she also somehow drugged him using the kiss, but maybe that wasn't the case. Dunno what happened in the abandoned hotel, but he was already her prey the moment he dropped the bat. She could've just as easily disposed of him there now that his guard was down.
I don't like to admit it, but considering the fAct that Maria gave head to the principal, I bet she actually fucked the bat delinquent. But its also a possibility that she killed him to get rid of traces to the girl.
Like, next day, the girl is missing, but the thug remembers that Maria asked him about the girl, and Maria could get caught by authorities(her husband). Coz it looks like her husband is a pretty good detective, going through every connection of the victims, and he could land on the delinquent

Dex-chan lover
To be honest, I was expecting her to be sent to a love hotel by Maria, and then when the girl got there, a lot of old men would grape her to death or smth like that. But this punishment is fitting for the girl's insecurities(loneliness). A thing I want to say is that I kinda dislike that Maria is letting them get "a chance to live", like why not just kill them lmao?
Do you think it could be a give them hope and take it away making their despair that much greater?

Dex-chan lover
To be honest, I was expecting her to be sent to a love hotel by Maria, and then when the girl got there, a lot of old men would grape her to death or smth like that. But this punishment is fitting for the girl's insecurities(loneliness). A thing I want to say is that I kinda dislike that Maria is letting them get "a chance to live", like why not just kill them lmao?
Do you think it could be a give them hope and take it away making their despair that much greater?

Contributor
I don't like to admit it, but considering the fAct that Maria gave head to the principal, I bet she actually fucked the bat delinquent.
While that is certainly a possibility, I'd say it's less likely because Maria has no obligation to "reward" him any further; the moment he dropped the bat, he lost his power over her. Sleeping with him after he gave up with just a kiss would be giving him too much of a reward when she could just as easily torture or threaten the information out of him instead. So they go to the abandoned hotel with him thinking of sex, but who says Maria isn't allowed to lie to him about it and just have traps/weapons ready?

The situation with the principal was different because he held absolute power over her chances of getting hired into the school, so she had little choice. It's not like she gave him head because she wanted to or enjoyed it, she did not. Here, she had more choices to get the answers she needed out of this kid and sex was far from her only option.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I had the same thought. I bet sensei's going to ask her to sort out the SIM card with her tongue
What if she uses her mouth to sort through the blades but she spits them out in the hole (she has 3hours) So when she drops she breaks her legs AND cuts herself up when she writhes around in pain

then later when she tries getting one to untie her hands

Dex-chan lover
Don't you know? Giving them a chance of hope, only to discover that it was false and there's no way of getting out of it, makes their despair all the sweeter.

Dex-chan lover
While that is certainly a possibility, I'd say it's less likely because Maria has no obligation to "reward" him any further; the moment he dropped the bat, he lost his power over her. Sleeping with him after he gave up with just a kiss would be giving him too much of a reward when she could just as easily torture or threaten the information out of him instead. So they go to the abandoned hotel with him thinking of sex, but who says Maria isn't allowed to lie to him about it and just have traps/weapons ready?

The situation with the principal was different because he held absolute power over her chances of getting hired into the school, so she had little choice. It's not like she gave him head because she wanted to or enjoyed it, she did not. Here, she had more choices to get the answers she needed out of this kid.
to add to this, maria giving the principal head is absolutely not something she enjoyed, she vomited into a toilet after if i remember correctly. maria has no reason to play along with the delinquent once he dropped his guard, so i kinda have a hard time imagining her getting it on with him. at the very least if she did, she most definitely dipped/exacted retribution on him once she got the info she wanted

Dex-chan lover
so after she kissed him they went to a love hotel?, i guess she did it with him?. My God her kid went through all the suffering to preserve her dignity just for her to throw it out of the window. it's really hard to read this manga like even if she manage to kill all of them it won't be a satisfied revenge considering the things she lost, will lose in the future as well,especially since we know the reason her kid was suffering was to perserve her dignity now it looks all that suffering he went through was in vain.She should've just hired some people to do her dirty work for her

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread