Maria no Danzai - Ch. 26 - The Hunt

Dex-chan lover
I already knew that Kinugawa is a psychopath but the conclusion he made about Maria's revenge made me laugh. Such asinine logic he has & appropriate that he's going to be hunted like a wild animal. Ya his death is one I look forward to & can't wait for Maria to make him REALLY suffer. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Nahhh! I can't believe he said this:

MwQXyzu.png

I hope she shoots him in the balls 😡

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Does Maria even have a backup plan? Sure last page says she can read him but external random factor is always present. Why didn't she just cut off one his achilles? That's overconfidence. Thankfully this is just manga and the author can just make her a mary sue

Dex-chan lover
This is what i think will happen she put a lot of elaborate traps... or the arrow was dipped in poison, if I was her I would do it with pufferfish posion in 20 min it starts to take effect (but my guess... it's a stronger dose because it's not ingested), it paralyze the body so... even if he wanted to escape he would be unable to move after it takes effect and would be killed easy

Dex-chan lover
He is the worst type of all, frankly, believing all the shit things he and his friends done to be ok in the name of "friendship"
just a strong dumbass that was used by the villain, and a very loyal one... I really want for her to break his stupid brain idea about how he was just seen as a tool and nothing more

My only question right now is where is the dad and friend. Surely after causing that much ruckus in an apartment complex would have the authorities called.
Dad was injured so most probably in the hospital, the kid...
hmmm... maybe he is helping Maria behind the scenes, after all, she saved him so maybe he put some traps or maybe he is just using some night vision googles to ensure he won't escape

I knew their order is based on how unhinged there are. His reaction to her son's death is worse than the previous 2. That makes me wonder what the fuck did the fatso even do to be 2nd last?
I am with you... and to be honest I don't like where it could go... if this guy did physical torture, so... hope it's not what I think it was

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is what i think will happen she put a lot of elaborate traps... or the arrow was dipped in poison, if I was her I would do it with pufferfish posion in 20 min it starts to take effect (but my guess... it's a stronger dose because it's not ingested), it paralyze the body so... even if he wanted to escape he would be unable to move after it takes effect and would be killed easy
Probably had a bunch of traps laid around in the forest. In so far she has been shown to have a backup for a backup and is able to use random mishaps to her plan as an advantage.

Users who are viewing this thread