Maria no Danzai - Ch. 31 - The Darkness Of The Midsummer Night

Dex-chan lover
I actually winced seeing the chainsaw on his dick. Well that’s three down & two more to go. I really don’t believe Maria would have his phone near her but we’ll see what the author has in store for us. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
One of the most uncomfortable x ray shots that I’ve ever seen.

It’s a little odd that the other two evil kids were able to find them. Did Maria forget to take his phone out of her purse? Was homie hiding his cellphone in his ass? Somewhat expect the camera to zoom out in the next chapter and the two bullies are somewhere totally random, like a Chuck E Cheese.

Double-page supporter
Finally, Kinugawa has his comeuplace punishment, or almost because near the chapter end he's still breathing and alive, but certainly not for long. Even in the scenario where Okaya and Ajiki found the execution place, they will arrive too late for save him. Now, hope Maria will punish the 2 remaining bullies without too much difficulty (Deal with Okaya will be hard, just hope that not finish like with Shigoku Kyou)

Dex-chan lover
clapping-bravo.gif

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Nice ending for him. Dude thought he won at the end - not realizing his body was shutting down from dying lol.

Reminds me of this political video I saw a few months ago. Said video talked about how people fetishize and pity violent criminals cause they see them in a position of weakness begging for mercy before the law. The people pitying them rarely see them in a position of strength being a tyrant.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread