Maria no Danzai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Saint Maria in the Infirmary

Group Leader
Edit 2: Uploader contacted someone else, paid them for a TL, and used that TL for this upload. Since he blocked us without saying anything, we could only assume that he stole our TL and made some changes before uploading.

Edit: We have an active case with Mangadex admins on this issue and are waiting on further updates from them. Seems like the uploader contracted someone else to TL.

Gotta love it when your TS goes rogue and uploads a chapter without approval. I'll be reporting this to Mangadex so expect the chapter to get taken down soon.

Thanks for stealing our script.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So that was the president in the raws. If he had her do that to get the job. He will most likely show up later for sex to have her keep the job. Unless she got blackmail on him to keep him in line and keep from having sex with him.

My guess is that either fatty or the girl will be next after this guy. Most likely fatty so when it's her turn she will be erratic asking MuscleBrain and Ringleader for help.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love it when your TS goes rogue and uploads a chapter without approval. I'll be reporting this to Mangadex so expect the chapter to get taken down soon.

Thanks for stealing our script.
Could you please explain the situation? I'm very curious as to what's going on and so others can know.

Dex-chan lover
poor husband
Poor husband?! He thought in the 1st chapter that it was a suicide and not a murder. I would have left him too if he didn't believe what the wife saw. It's obvious he is only going by the forced letter by their son and not his wife's words. I agree with her leaving him. She wants revenge and he looks like the type to stop her.

Dex-chan lover
Given her ex husband is / was an inspector, Im curious how their conflict will turn out

Anywho, Thanks so much for the SL!
Mother will probably systematically drove all the bullies to insanity / suicide. Everyone will think it's a coincidence but husband will be the only one who noticed something. He'll probably reopened his son case and see he was wrong which led to much angst. There is 50/50 chance he fell in love with mother without realizing she's his ex wife. This kind of story practically writes itself.

Users who are viewing this thread