Maria no Danzai - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The Price Of Condemnation

Dex-chan lover
My expectation is that she will milk him for information, find out who sent the thugs after her and work out a revenge plan

She might even let herself get nonconsented here so he reports back a success. Then, emboldened, the bitch returns to school secure that the nurse won't be a problem. When she sees Maria back in her place as if nothing happened (She can't be broken, the worst has already happened for her and she's already dead inside) she'll flip out, accuse her goons of lying and the goons don't take kindly to being insulted will take it out on the bitch and show her who's really in charge.

Double-page supporter
My expectation is that she will milk him for information, find out who sent the thugs after her and work out a revenge plan

She might even let herself get nonconsented here so he reports back a success. Then, emboldened, the bitch returns to school secure that the nurse won't be a problem. When she sees Maria back in her place as if nothing happened (She can't be broken, the worst has already happened for her and she's already dead inside) she'll flip out, accuse her goons of lying and the goons don't take kindly to being insulted will take it out on the bitch and show her who's really in charge.
Either this or sensei comes and saves her. We'll see.

Dex-chan lover
My brother in christ, Maria just Assassins creed aerial takedown and he's still horny? Dude is so fucked

Users who are viewing this thread