Maria no Danzai

this manga is so shit in so many levels
1.the mc is a pussy he deserves it
2.the mother is a bitch
3.lets be real , a female in a revenge theme?? no
4.looks more like a shoujo manga
5.i already hate the author , hope he/she doesnt have a family cuz they are a bunch of losers who make garbage like this.

1. He’s not the mc and if he was a pussy he wouldn’t have saved the kid who got bullied first. Do tell us what is it that he did that made him deserve getting bullied to death, oh Mr. Internet Tough Guy?
2. For being upset that her son got killed?
3. I’m surprised there’s someone this uncultured they haven’t heard of Kill Bill.
4. Tell me you have never read a shoujou manga without telling me you have never read a shoujou manga.
5. Getting this upset over someone just because they make a manga you don’t like is pretty unhealthy.

P.S From my observation, it seems like you’re either a zoomer or from the hood. Probably both.

Dex-chan lover
So instead of the usual male mc who does the revenge, we are observing a mother who had planned for her "judgement" for 2 whole years, im exciting to see the progress
tbh 2 years seem really short to prepare the place and the cleaning for the bully, this plus the aesthetic surgery, and i don't even speak about where she found the money for all of that.
but she had no choice if the wanted to execute her plan before their graduation. i really want to know how she prepared all of that. i hope the author will not explain everything by her selling her body, that would be lazy writing and i'm not really fan of sexual violence or gore when it's not absolutely necessary.

Dex-chan lover
It's an interesting revenge manga, but there's a constant feeling that she's going to get caught and that made me give up (but irecommend it). If you found pre-teens being tortured too "brutal", i also recommend "Brutal: Satsujin Kansatsukan no Kokuhaku (it's on hiatus, but the perspective is interesting!)"~ :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
More of this cartoonish bully revenge garbage? Are there actually so many victims of bullying as to make a large audience for this tripe or were y'all just social outcasts who mistook your own inability to connect with people for active harassment?
You know other manga exist.
Go read them.

tbh 2 years seem really short to prepare the place and the cleaning for the bully, this plus the aesthetic surgery, and i don't even speak about where she found the money for all of that.
but she had no choice if the wanted to execute her plan before their graduation. i really want to know how she prepared all of that. i hope the author will not explain everything by her selling her body, that would be lazy writing and i'm not really fan of sexual violence or gore when it's not absolutely necessary.
Probably will never be explained at all, cause the readers of these manga want to see revenge. Not to sit through her tax returns, and bookkeeping.

Last edited:
Mod Edit: Language
1. He’s not the mc and if he was a pussy he wouldn’t have saved the kid who got bullied first. Do tell us what is it that he did that made him deserve getting bullied to death, oh Mr. Internet Tough Guy?
2. For being upset that her son got killed?
3. I’m surprised there’s someone this uncultured they haven’t heard of Kill Bill.
4. Tell me you have never read a shoujou manga without telling me you have never read a shoujou manga.
5. Getting this upset over someone just because they make a manga you don’t like is pretty unhealthy.

P.S From my observation, it seems like you’re either a zoomer or from the hood. Probably both.
From my assumption you are either fat as hell,ugly,have no family(no one likes you) or you have brain damage.
You have no morals your truth is flawed and you are a loser like the author over here making dogshit content for some pussy bois who jerk off all day who cant do anything hard and they think they know everything while they are some edgy cringe teenagers who have never seen real life and seeing shit like this being made everyday makes me thank myself for not being a piece of shit like your type of people.

More of this cartoonish bully revenge garbage? Are there actually so many victims of bullying as to make a large audience for this tripe or were y'all just social outcasts who mistook your own inability to connect with people for active harassment?
You probably never go outside or you are actually delusional, or maybe you are a bully yourself ? Because there's no way you deny how much bullying is present in society.

Double-page supporter
You probably never go outside or you are actually delusional, or maybe you are a bully yourself ? Because there's no way you deny how much bullying is present in society.
Maybe it's just where I grew up. Pull literally any of the things manga bullies try here and you'd be in juvie before you could fuckin blink.

But truth is I'm not naive I just like overstating things to start shit. My real problem is that the way these manga are written is so cartoonishly over the top. The authors are so concerned with playing into the revenge fantasy they end up blowing way past the point of believability and it just gets silly. No subtlety or craft.

Same issue with isekai manga where the authors are so laser focused on making a self-insert power fantasy they forsake everything else.

Maybe it's just where I grew up. Pull literally any of the things manga bullies try here and you'd be in juvie before you could fuckin blink.

But truth is I'm not naive I just like overstating things to start shit. My real problem is that the way these manga are written is so cartoonishly over the top. The authors are so concerned with playing into the revenge fantasy they end up blowing way past the point of believability and it just gets silly. No subtlety or craft.

Same issue with isekai manga where the authors are so laser focused on making a self-insert power fantasy they forsake everything else.
Well it's a story so of course it's exaggerated ( I wouldn't be so sure about that), but I grew up in france and bullying is frequent here many kids died because of it and it still happening nowadays so it's definitely not dumb and about kids being sent to juve bruh some kids aren't even punished after they have been caught, it happens all the time because they are " kids " and people find it hard to prove the link between harassment and the death of the bullied kid when it shouldn't be, so they don't go to jail.

Double-page supporter
Well it's a story so of course it's exaggerated ( I wouldn't be so sure about that), but I grew up in france and bullying is frequent here many kids died because of it and it still happening nowadays so it's definitely not dumb and about kids being sent to juve bruh some kids aren't even punished after they have been caught, it happens all the time because they are " kids " and people find it hard to prove the link between harassment and the death of the bullied kid when it shouldn't be, so they don't go to jail.
Maybe so. I imagine it varies quite a bit based on country or even region. I do remember a transfer student saying her old school frequently had fights, while there were none where I lived for my entire k-12.

I suppose my true gripe is that I wish people would do something proactive instead of resorting to these fantasies, which I view as almost exploitative in a way.

the dad probably in it too.
who is the best for covering crimes?
the police ofc

It's stupid trashy fun I don't see why so many people are looking into this more than they need to,or getting all up in their feelings about a revenge manga

Users who are viewing this thread