Marika-chan to Yasashii Koi no Dorei - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

oof, that's a bit hard to read. i'm surprised the Author is properly addressing the whole issues.

@zectians
He became conscious of her when she was in elementary school.
he fapped to her when she was in middle school. like 13-14.

Dex-chan lover
He could've done something less ridiculous than deliberately letting her catch him jacking off, but then again that's the whole reason this manga exists ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is a really interesting read for a smut title. I like the twist of the pseudo-femdom and it actually delves into psychology regarding a topic you don't really see get addressed. It gives the ML a lot more depth as a character and real conflict so it's more than just simple smut

uggghh i was hoping for a femdom :/ not a fake one :(((( but that aside lol
it's an interesting topic to address, one should recognize that such an age gap is detrimental particularly between student + teacher, ie when someone of authority takes advantage and misuses their position to have romantic/sexual relations with someone who must trust and respect them due to power dynamics
than compared to two consenting individuals, of equal authority/no authority, both with life experience. i understand the man's concern of thinking sexually of someone who is still a child at that time. at 16 she is a child. no getting around that. he was a grown man masturbating to a child. period. and he should feel guilty and disgusted for that. cus it disgusting :// kill all pedos 2021
idk what this comment was for. i lost track :3

Power Uploader
Wow, I did wonder why the age difference was so huge and why he was acting like a typical(?) "lovey dovey oniisan" with his kid neighbor. The Japanese definitely have weird notions about what constitutes appropriate behavior with respect to minor/adult interactions (even the sibling relationships are a bit odd). But perhaps it's because I'm a Westerner that it's strange to me? Idk. I watched a program on Amazon (with James May) where the Japanese tour guide said that the Japanese "are a nation of perverts". Idk...

Yuu is attracted to her now, still... but he also said that she's still that "ridiculously pure" kid at her core. Is that what he likes about her? I'd say that his attraction to her now is because it's Marika, and he doesn't care if she's an adult, but it's abnormal to even think romantically about a 12 y.o., and Marika looked mighty young laying across his lap! Hell no. And even if he was a minor, it still would be pedophilia... the DSM says the afflicted has to be at least 16 and the victim/ object of attraction is 5 years younger. So he fits it. How intuitive of Marika to suspect he was a lolicon!

But perhaps he became attracted to her because he was lonely as an only child so she was someone he doted on, and it got twisted up into romantic feelings? I'm sure, regardless of the provenance of his attraction, he's gonna be normal in the end after all.

Users who are viewing this thread