Marika-chan to Yasashii Koi no Dorei - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
We were on the verge of greatness! But on second thought, i forget that japanese colds is almost like being super drunk.

Dex-chan lover
I usually dont read romance stuff that involved fever/japanese cold but I like how this series actually used a high enough temperature to create the usual >oh i dont know it was real/ i wasnt myself/etc situation. Shit is pretty high, doubt the dick would still erect at this high temp though.

Damn they’re both so obsessed with each other they should just be honest with their feelings… then again I’m really enjoying this push-and-pull too haha… I just hope the author won’t drag it for too long

This chapter is 🔥🔥🔥
This author just loooves to tease us huh
Pls don't act stupid again after this Yuu kun, she clearly doesn't hate you. or Im gonna cut your **** off
Well they need to come clean already

Just get together lol, they love each other so much
Thanks for the update!!

Oh my god. Is it too early to say this is one of the best smuts ever made lmao. Not that there is heaps of competition in this genre but I'm getting real feels here. It shows how much potential there is when you have an actual plot and not just gratuitous sex.

Honestly I'm conflicted about them getting together too soon because the angst is so good hahaha. Hehe hoping the quality continues, every chapter so far feels purposeful.

I really wish there were more like this.

Who doesn’t love a “I will go with it since it’s a dream” fever scene? 😂😂😂 COME ON JUST CONFESS TO HIM GURL. I’m becoming addicted to smut

lol why is he acting like the cowgirl position is some shameful obsene act he would never admit liking, dude she's sitting on your dick not shitting in your mouth

Users who are viewing this thread