Marika-chan to Yasashii Koi no Dorei - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

I dont know about you guys but he is still in the "traumatized" zone even if the heroine is legal now especially the scene have him remembering what happened to the previous teacher. Calling him stupid is weird even if it is an incident from years ago its as if you forgot his reasoning few chapters ago >_>

Also its still just ch8 too early for me to be dissapointed.. yet... was anticipating this shoujo cliche myself and wished it was just the mc and heroine sorting it out and few character supports not another one of this new guy!??

And the new guy can smell the scent of a guy? what the fuck man

Edit : I can also understand the frustration because this mc based on behavior is quick witted imo but even a person like this if traumatized can have their own downfall

You guys called him dumb, but he's afraid that he'll end up like the teacher where the teacher was so in love and the student said she just went along and felt forced. He realizes that Marika is young and beautiful that she has opportunities and that her mind can and will change.

This guy is really overreacting!!! Your age difference is only 6 years! Which is pretty nprmal nowadays!! Heck, my hubby and I are 8 years apart :)) she's legal and she was the one charging at you!! Whats wrong with this dude??!!

Dex-chan lover
Hope someone picks this up, it got dropped just when it was getting good, a shame

This is what Regina George mean when she said “I’m half virgin when I met him”😂😂 jk anyways Thanks for the translation luv u❤️

Consent is important, ladies and gents, and can be revoked at any time. But, communication is also vital. I have a feeling Yuu is planning to run away again. If he could just be honest with Marika we could all enjoy a fluffy and spicy workplace romcom.

Baby girl it's time for you to pull a little and give this mans some time to realize he loves you ehe

ALSO what is he so insecure for? She literally said she chased him for 4years! I think that's enough guarantee that she only wants you and no one else

Just when it was getting good whryyy ;-; I would totally translate this up to date but Idk where to find the raw 😢 thank you so much for doing this series all this time

Thank you for the double update. I hope someone picks it up. I'm glad that he stopped when she said I don't want to (that's respecting your partner's words) and I hope their misunderstanding will be resolved.

Please I make a petition for this to get picked up. Why the heck would translators dropped it? Please let a kind soul pick this up! I love this story and couple.

@Kireyuuki
You can get the raws here https://csbs.shogakukan.co.jp/book?book_group_id=12632
Or wait for the single chapter releases on bookwalker/amazon.
As far as I know, they have only released up to Chapter 7 for the single-chapters, yet Vol 2 had up to Ch 8.
In the link above, Ch 9 just came out with the magazine.
I believe Ch 10 will only come out 2 months+ later.

Good luck with the series if you plan to continue it yourself!! :)

This author should learn how to write a better story. They try to mix niche (age gap, slave things) and cliche (innocent childhood friend) but with wrong formula so you have a bit silly & cringey story as a result.
Well, it is shojo/josei smut after all

Fed-Kun's army
Natsume has entered the chat.
My second lead syndrome is quaking. :(´◦ω◦`):

Haha was so happy waking up to see two new chapters only then to see this got dropped. It's sad, I thought it was one of the better series you guys picked up. I wish sites like Renta would pick up good joseis/smuts like this, instead of the low-grade stuff they do translate...

I ended up buying the raw for 9, so if anyone wants to pick it up you can DM me. I thought I'd get away with reading off the furigana but the online quality isn't good enough for me to read it. @Kireyuuki I would love to take you up on that offer for a translation. I actually do know how to redraw and or typeset...but I'd rather not, at least without any help. It used to ruin the experience of the story for me tbh so I'd rather only do redrawing at most.

Aww I would love to see this picked up again! The H scenes are really hot and even in this case, ya love to see our ML actually stopping when consent is revoked. Good stuff

Users who are viewing this thread