Marika-chan to Yasashii Koi no Dorei - Vol. 3 Ch. 9

Thanks for all the appreciation guys~ Would to extend thanks to our translator as well who kindly offered to help me.
I personally really like this series and was also really sad to see it dropped. Happy I get to read it even if it takes the extra effort.
Hopefully it get officially picked up one day but I'm not counting on it 😂

@pokefairy She's really going for it, I find her really endearing and refreshing for a female lead. The way she held his hand on the second confession was so sweet. He just needs to submit and stop dodging her already. I can see why she's flabbergasted when he acts like nothing happened. Was kind of annoyed at Yuu there, he needs to consider her perspective more.

I've checked and Chapter 10 still isn't out yet. Hopefully it will be shortly. I do worry if the author is unsure how to take the direction of the story to keep it spicy but we'll see.

They need to communicate more openly and honestly to better understand each other’s intentions XD

You know- for anyone who likes MyersBriggs/MBTI- I've been wondering why I'm so drawn to this series (besides the good smut and more fleshing out of characters than in a typical story of this genre), and I finally figured it out- this is a classic ENFP x ISTP relationship (Marika being the ENFP and Yuu being the ISTP). All the communication issues and "on and offness due to misunderstandings" of these two is so typical of this relationship and makes an interesting and somewhat endearing (when their finally almost on the same page) story. I rarely see this pairing in manga so I'm happy when I finally do haha.

Ty for the translation and looking forward to see how it goes!

@ Saya_ : thank you so much for the picking it up, even if only for one chapter!

Amazing chapter, I'm really liking these female lead who, for once, is clearly communicating. The plot isn't based around miscommunication (or at least not for long) or wrong, cliche assumption but just people unsure about the relationship and what to do.

On a second note, can the second male lead quickly get out of the picture? thxkbye

Dex-chan lover
I dunno dude. If you keep being hardheaded after getting confessed by her multiple times now then I wouldn't mind this drama/love triangle/possible NTR?

Users who are viewing this thread