Marine Corps Yumi - Vol. 4 Ch. 93

I have long since given up to see continuation. I guess miracles do happen. Thank you very much to the scanlators.

Dex-chan lover
Suggest you get a US Marine to help since this is based of the USMC (Moreno was ex-marine).

Also regarding “i need a cat’s help”, that sounds like a JP idiom “i need a cat’s paw”, which usually means to “i need help so bad (i’ll even get the cat to help)”. One weakness of MTLs is that they don’t do well against eastern idioms, especially since JP and CN uses a lot in their day-to-day speech (CN wuxia manhuas are notoriously filled with idioms)

IIRC Yumi speaks with broken english due to not being not entirely fluent with it (raised in japan), something past scanlation groups knowingly forgot.

RIP Moreno. Gone too soon.

Group Leader
Suggest you get a US Marine to help since this is based of the USMC (Moreno was ex-marine).

Also regarding “i need a cat’s help”, that sounds like a JP idiom “i need a cat’s paw”, which usually means to “i need help so bad (i’ll even get the cat to help)”. One weakness of MTLs is that they don’t do well against eastern idioms, especially since JP and CN uses a lot in their day-to-day speech (CN wuxia manhuas are notoriously filled with idioms)

IIRC Yumi speaks with broken english due to not being not entirely fluent with it (raised in japan), something past scanlation groups knowingly forgot.

RIP Moreno. Gone too soon.
merci merci, i'm not gonna find a marine lying around but the best i can do is those in NATO. also thank you for the cat's paw translation, unfortunately yeah that's how MTL is but i'll do my best.

Group Leader
merci merci, i'm not gonna find a marine lying around but the best i can do is those in NATO. also thank you for the cat's paw translation, unfortunately yeah that's how MTL is but i'll do my best.
:meguusmug:
If you look, you might find one (or a few) jarheads...

Users who are viewing this thread