Marine Corps Yumi - Vol. 4 Ch. 97

Dex-chan lover
Huh, there's more? I thought this manga was cancelled on account of the author being deceased. I enjoy the history lesson though. Really nice to see how the war went from the civilian's side (since that's too often ignored).

Dex-chan lover
Huh, there's more? I thought this manga was cancelled on account of the author being deceased. I enjoy the history lesson though. Really nice to see how the war went from the civilian's side (since that's too often ignored).
"Marine Corps Yumi was continued by Takeshi Nogami (The Illustrator, as well as the artist behind Strike Witches and Girls und Panzer) as he was given the whole plot by Moreno before her death."

From the author's bio on dex.

Group Leader
We got a LOT more left, trust me. Ms. Moreno's scripting was pretty well-planned from the get go.

Also, a general apology to everyone for the delays, the last few months have been hectic for sure, but hopefully we can not only get releases more regularly but to use the books instead of the web raws for added image resolution as well as added content not on the website. I just need to stop being lazy and get on it...

Dex-chan lover
"I can't believe this place was a battlefield. I can't believe it."
Pretty much the mood while visiting Okinawa. You come accross some lush, tropical park, seniors playing gateball, children frolicking on the playground... and then there's the plaque commemorating the 30.000+ combatants who fell here over some prolonged siege battle or something.

Dex-chan lover
We got a LOT more left, trust me. Ms. Moreno's scripting was pretty well-planned from the get go.

Also, a general apology to everyone for the delays, the last few months have been hectic for sure, but hopefully we can not only get releases more regularly but to use the books instead of the web raws for added image resolution as well as added content not on the website. I just need to stop being lazy and get on it...
Thank you all for translating this. You're pretty much helping keep Ms. Moreno's legacy alive by bringing it to the English speaking audience. As US Army member I love reading Ms. Moreno's accounts of her unique story.

Fed-Kun's army
I really like the images of American planes bombing the Japanese, they give incredible satisfaction. The rising sun got what it deserved. Hail USA!

Users who are viewing this thread