Marquis of Amnesia - Ch. 1.3 - An Unthinkable Amnesia Part 3

Dex-chan lover
So glad the maids are both savage and competent.
If that asshole would have gone around acting all lovely dovely without knowing what kid of person he was before? I would have dropped this.

I think the Marquis has some trauma with women in the past, and because he lost his memory and he also forgot his trauma, he become a man who can fall in love easily. Basically saying, he become naive.

Edit: this is just my theory, not spoiler

Dex-chan lover
@Sera_vranss
I think the Marquis has some trauma with women in the past, and because he lost his memory and he also forgot his trauma, he become a man who can fall in love easily. Basically saying, he become naive.
Yeah I thought this in the previous semi-chapter too, if he got rekt by some other woman and became really cold. This also ties in with some comment in the first semi-chapter which jokes about him originally being tsun-tsun to begin with (or at least that's how I interpreted the comment).

i.e. He's a loving dude deep down but he's been burnt before and is overly harsh, and now has a reset. <-- My current hypothesis

I seriously want to know what the maid said. Like, full transcript of her ripping him a new one.
She is already my favourite character. Also, casual butler covering MC's ears is adorable.

why does the younger butler look so famliar he look simliar to the butler from Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ Koran
https://mangadex.org/chapter/738559/15

I love a maid who protects the wife, like srsly. Will we ever know what she said?

Why is everyone assuming the maid is on her side? When it genuinely looks like the maid is trying to keep her and the marquis apart. I wonder if he was sleeping with the maid, “That’s enough, with all due respect” the audacity, whose maids have the balls to talk like that? Lol can’t wait to see how it goes from here. Thank you for all the chapters!:)

Dex-chan lover
Eehh what did she lecture him about?? I want to knoowww
Many thankz

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I want to love the maid too, but there could be ulterior motives there.

wtf why is the maid acting like a lady??? it's not her place to talk to her masters like that......

Well i really like how that maid went off like that buut her sheer disrespect of her two masters makes me not trust her.

Dex-chan lover
@HobisFlower

What the maid is saying can be heard by the butlers. We also know he is hardly ever home, so it's unlikely he had an affair with any of his maids.

In any case, they were going to have to explain the relationship that he had with his wife and his servants since he cannot remember. That was always going to be an awkward moment.

It's true that her tone is not proper.

Hm. wow, that guy was cold. Although the maid was harsh, but after ignoring the madam for a year, I see why the maid would be mad for her mistress.

i love the blunt characters like that maid, but the mc is typical kind, lady-like and doesn't seems strong, mc isn't my taste but lets judge again after few chapters

I’m glad this isn’t going down the route where they don’t tell him he was neglectful of her and how he treated her before the amnesia. Hopefully they’ll bring a more interesting plot line since it seems like the servants are largely on the MC’s side

Users who are viewing this thread