Marquis of Amnesia - Ch. 3.4 - The Fear Behind Closed Eyes Part 4

Thank you for releasing all in one batch~ really helps make the story easy to remember.

Also, why do I feel like Cedric is a landline? Like he's probably passed or something right

Dex-chan lover
Now that I look back on it, when her husband declared that he was merely marrying her for the sake of convenience, she accepted it and only thought that it was normal. Her self-esteem was already in the dumps before meeting him.

It appears that she was saved in a way by this marriage and that when it was explained that she was grateful for the comfortable life that she was living it was meant sincerely; an uncaring husband is still better than a family abusing her.

Who knows about why the husband hates women. Clearly he finds her very attractive so something must have motivated his previous behaviour.

Let's hope they'll heal up and have some better times.

thanks

thats pair of century. hes amnesiac and she have deep trauma.
im curious whats next

Fed-Kun's army
In the first chapter it's said that Cedric is her half brother and the way it was mentioned made it seem like he may be deceased. Guess we'll find out in the next chapter.

Group Leader
This guy didn’t just lose his memories, he downloaded a whole new set of personality 😂

If he turned out to be a reincarnator I wouldn’t even bat an eye, since he’s a totally different person than before.

Is this gaslight the manga? I feel terrible for fl but I guess that kind of husband is way better than her family. I hope fl finds her true love ( highly doubt bcus husband seems like the ml).

Nep

Dex-chan lover
"How to heal the injured." - by Marquis Awkward Moron

1) Show concern over the patient's health.
2) Rub salt over wound.

Users who are viewing this thread