Marriage Gray - Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - Tempting Peach

Group Leader
Hey, thanks for picking this up! It was said before, but you really did a low to grow between the last chapter and this one, and its much cleaner. This was one I considered but wasn't sure about. Out of curiosity, what software do you use, I might be able to give you a few tips for cleaning and redrawing that I've picked up as I've been learning myself! (Sorry for the repost, I just realized you'd just released this chapter an hour ago)

Group Leader
Are the raws on hiatus? Chap.17 seems to be the last and posted in 2021?
It looks like the "official raw" source on MD is out of date. The series currently has four volumes and 54 chapters. Whoever gets to that point working on this series will just have to use bookwalker or one of the other sources (I'd suggest one of the others, as bookwalker is a bit difficult to get the images in good quality and size without a bit of work)

Dex-chan lover
Are the raws on hiatus? Chap.17 seems to be the last and posted in 2021?
Like @NotKiwiBird said, official raw link in here is outdated, because they moved out the serie to their mobile counterpart https://ynjn.jp/title/1355 for their mobile app, with latest chapter being 59 (it happened with a few series that were in tonarinojy), Shonen Jump+ website update too whenever a new volume release, so they only do it in batches, well beside being published in the Grand Jump magazine which rips you can find in raws aggregators

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Thanks so much for picking this up, I stoped this after nothing for a year but you brought me back

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm that article she read. Isn't it a good thing your husband comes home from work and the first thing he wants is his wife? Unless she wants to spend time doing couple like things but idk.

Dex-chan lover
Lewdly cute~
Your quality is getting better and better! Hats to you man! Thanks again for picking this up!

Dex-chan lover
Oh holy shit, they pushed past their issues to fucc, I'm genuinely surprised. Delightfully, admittedly. Tis a win for them both.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm that article she read. Isn't it a good thing your husband comes home from work and the first thing he wants is his wife? Unless she wants to spend time doing couple like things but idk.
Next thing you know she'll probably post another article about how she's only viewed like some kind of object and is considering divorce, that is unless she actually says something to him.

Users who are viewing this thread