Marriage Gray - Vol. 2 Ch. 23 - Insecure Rust 3

Dex-chan lover
lol i don't hate polka dots but that is a lot on one top, i think staring at that and the stripes for too long would give me a headache

and hurray for playing cupid

Dex-chan lover
"Well its simple, she started spouting nonsense about how I was meant to marry her and thus that's why I had never dated anyone or whatever" The answer to the question in the last page :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
The manga is good, the bad thing is that the author inserts bait ntr, I saw the RAW, there is bait, fortunately it doesn't last 1 chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine he starts dating her and at the end of this book they show he lost weight and looks like a massive fucking Chad
i mean on losing weight .... but both will married on chapter 54
Thanks for the chapter.

Even if he dont look like a chad, just him being healthy with a cute wife by the end of the story would be great.
he still look same even after both marriage

The manga is good, the bad thing is that the author inserts bait ntr, I saw the RAW, there is bait, fortunately it doesn't last 1 chapter.
his co-worker right??

* good thing his guy trust his instinct and actually ask for advise rather then keep wrong thinking by himself

we will sometimes see about both story, then finally both will get married roughly after 1 year of dating in chapter 54

Dex-chan lover
i mean on losing weight .... but both will married on chapter 54

he still look same even after both marriage

his co-worker right??

* good thing his guy trust his instinct and actually ask for advise rather then keep wrong thinking by himself

we will sometimes see about both story, then finally both will get married roughly after 1 year of dating in chapter 54
Yes him.

Dex-chan lover
"Unfortunately, her matchmaking skills are 0." Yet she looked like such a cute cupid on the chapter art...

Users who are viewing this thread