Marriage Gray - Vol. 3 Ch. 38 - Chosen Evergreen

Dex-chan lover
Wait was this guy a character before? I legitimately don’t remember him at all. Maybe I forget people I hate too…

Dex-chan lover
Is the public order in japan so good that they don't lock doors or is it just your typical manga retardation made to move the plot?

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, this was an overall awful chapter all around.

The brother is cartoonishly rude to the point I can't even take it seriously and was done in a hurry by the author for easy hatred, and the MC just starts undressing and groping his wife with guests in the house.

Dex-chan lover
It's been a while since I've seen naotsugu getting intimate and yoshinos fangs(and nip). The manga just gets even better every chap lol

Never read a married life manga any better than this 🙏

Double-page supporter

The brother is cartoonishly rude to the point I can't even take it seriously and was done in a hurry by the author for easy hatred, and the MC just starts undressing and groping his wife with guests in the house.
Guests left, brother was out of the door.
Is the public order in japan so good that they don't lock doors or is it just your typical manga retardation made to move the plot?
I leave in an apt. building with magnet locks to entrance doors, so sometimes I forget to lock the door to my flat when returning home with grocery bags :wooow:

Dex-chan lover

The dangers of speed-reading exhibit A

Dex-chan lover
Could we add the erotica tag. Because the couple are literally doing segg

Users who are viewing this thread